Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Enable Dressing Room / Fashion Shop

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
The dressing room works but it still shows Vanguards on the side but where do I find this "StyleShopSetting-00000.xml" file? And the tool doesn't work. When I click on the .exe file it just closes. What do I do from here?

You get StyleShopSetting-00000.xml by unpacking the DC file. Once you change what you need in it, you repack it back to the data center file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm new here so I have no idea how to do that honestly. All I did was run the SQL files on SSMS (from S37uP!Update), the alternate way and that's as far as I've gotten because I'm unsure how to do everything else from that point. Could you help me in step form?

Reaction score
I'm new here so I have no idea how to do that honestly. All I did was run the SQL files on SSMS (from S37uP!Update), the alternate way and that's as far as I've gotten because I'm unsure how to do everything else from that point. Could you help me in step form?

What DataCenter_Final_XXX.dat are you using?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not really sure what that is to be honest, as I said I'm new :( Been kinda discovering things on my own with use of some tutorials from this forum but I'm very new to ALL of this lol. So I wouldn't know what you're asking and/or where to find that. Where is the DataCenter_Final_XXX.dat file located?

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh I see! I've been playing around with the pre-made VM by tya411 so I wasn't aware I had to install .NET 6.0 RT as it wasn't mentioned in the tutorial. This is good to know for other beginners so thanks. I will try this and comeback with a result. Thank you Robyson for explaining in layman's terms for me with a screenshot, much appreciated. <3

Reaction score
Oh I see! I've been playing around with the pre-made VM by tya411 so I wasn't aware I had to install .NET 6.0 RT as it wasn't mentioned in the tutorial. This is good to know for other beginners so thanks. I will try this and comeback with a result. Thank you @Robyson for explaining in layman's terms for me with a screenshot, much appreciated. <3

When compressing the file, don't forget to first rename the "OUT" in enc_OUT.bat to the corresponding "DataCenter_Final_XXX", the DataCenter_Final_OUT.dat file will be generated, then just rename.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A bit confused by the wording. You mean rename the "enc_OUT" to "enc_DataCenter_Final_EUR" before running it to repack? If so I did that and nothing really happened. No "DataCenter_Final_OUT.dat" file was made. this is what I see on the cmd screen.

Reaction score
A bit confused by the wording. You mean rename the "enc_OUT" to "enc_DataCenter_Final_EUR" before running it to repack? If so I did that and nothing really happened. No "DataCenter_Final_OUT.dat" file was made. this is what I see on the cmd screen.

Nope, what i meant was, in "enc_OUT" change that...

Code:
@echo off
chcp 65001
novadrop-dc\novadrop-dc pack --encryption-key 1C01C904FF76FF06C211187E197B5716 --encryption-iv 396C342C52A0C12D511DD0209F90CA7D [B]OUT[/B] DataCenter_Final_OUT.dat
pause

For that...

Code:
@echo off
chcp 65001
novadrop-dc\novadrop-dc pack --encryption-key 1C01C904FF76FF06C211187E197B5716 --encryption-iv 396C342C52A0C12D511DD0209F90CA7D [B]DataCenter_Final_EUR[/B] DataCenter_Final_OUT.dat
pause

Mythic Archon
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Full Dressing Room

1) Go to Navicat go to planetdb_2800
2) Mark table and press right mouse button
--a) from context menu select (Execute SQL file)
hsdn - How to Enable Dressing Room / Fashion Shop - RaGEZONE Forums

--b) select file View attachment ProductMarkInfo.rar

last step just press Start and wait All 7989 records added

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know the ID number of the mount with no name that looks like a Trekking Kumas and has a 7 day time limit in this fashion shop?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I drag DataCenter_Final_EUR.dat onto novadrop-dc and it closes.
When I open novadrop-dc.exe it just closes.

"Also, when we delete the character in the game, it says 60 hours. How can we reduce it to 1 minute?"

novadrop-dc 92.04
NET 6.0 Runtime. uploaded
1 - How to Enable Dressing Room / Fashion Shop - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
I drag DataCenter_Final_EUR.dat onto novadrop-dc and it closes.
When I open novadrop-dc.exe it just closes.

"Also, when we delete the character in the game, it says 60 hours. How can we reduce it to 1 minute?"

novadrop-dc 92.04
NET 6.0 Runtime. uploaded
View attachment 236344

It not works like that, i suggest you to use my app, which works along with novadrop

To reduce the amount of time of a character deletion, check

<DeleteUser expireHour1="0" expireHour2="72" deletionSectionClassifyLevel="5" /> ServerConfig.xml

Also maybe you are interested in the character name liberation cooldown,

<DeletedUserNamePeriodDay isOn="true" periodDay="30" /> WorldData.xml

Also, please use the help section since this question has nothing to do with "Dressing Room"

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think this is the compiled one, but this site is forbidden to us.

I have sent too many msgs to the help section, now I'm ashamed. :sneaky:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for version 71.3 is it even possible to get this working? T-cat and awesomium are the only options and neither of which, as far as i'm aware, are a part of EME's server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Yes, check 71.03 thread.
To keep relevant information here, I'm going to keep posting issues here. (V71.3)

I executed everything and I'm getting a "You don't have enough Federation Bills" error when trying to purchase from the shop even though i have 10,000 (Using ID 139005 for makeitem)
TERA_J3UJ6o9did - How to Enable Dressing Room / Fashion Shop - RaGEZONE Forums

Enabled Them In the WorldData.xml
XML:
<TCat supportTCatTradeBroker="false" useSharedTCat="false" showTCatInInventory="true" useInGameStoreTCat="true" useInGameStoreCoin="true" singleTCatItemTemplateId="139005">

Edited the client's file:
XML:
<StyleShopSetting xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="https://vezel.dev/novadrop/dc/StyleShopSetting StyleShopSetting.xsd" xmlns="https://vezel.dev/novadrop/dc/StyleShopSetting">
    <DisplaySaleItemList visible="true" />
    <PriceIconString>
        <Icon id="0" iconStr="img://__Icon_Items.HanCoin" />
        <Icon id="1" iconStr="img://__Icon_Items.Tcat_token1" />
        <Icon id="2" iconStr="img://__Icon_Items.Tcat_token2" />
    </PriceIconString>
    <UseAwesomium enable="true" />
    <UseCash enable="false" iconId="0" />
    <UseNPCGuildPoint enable="false" iconId="0" />
    <UseTcat enable="true" iconId="1" />
</StyleShopSetting>

and here's a snippet of the ProductMarkInfo table
mstsc_v0MUuu83NN - How to Enable Dressing Room / Fashion Shop - RaGEZONE Forums

Trying to buy twin dragons: (60144)
TERA_QdFyBhvRwT - How to Enable Dressing Room / Fashion Shop - RaGEZONE Forums

Shop is enabled in Admin tool.

Attachments

Reaction score
To keep relevant information here, I'm going to keep posting issues here. (V71.3)

I executed everything and I'm getting a "You don't have enough Federation Bills" error when trying to purchase from the shop even though i have 10,000 (Using ID 139005 for makeitem)
View attachment 258539

Enabled Them In the WorldData.xml
XML:
<TCat supportTCatTradeBroker="false" useSharedTCat="false" showTCatInInventory="true" useInGameStoreTCat="true" useInGameStoreCoin="true" singleTCatItemTemplateId="139005">

Edited the client's file:
XML:
<StyleShopSetting xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="https://vezel.dev/novadrop/dc/StyleShopSetting StyleShopSetting.xsd" xmlns="https://vezel.dev/novadrop/dc/StyleShopSetting">
    <DisplaySaleItemList visible="true" />
    <PriceIconString>
        <Icon id="0" iconStr="img://__Icon_Items.HanCoin" />
        <Icon id="1" iconStr="img://__Icon_Items.Tcat_token1" />
        <Icon id="2" iconStr="img://__Icon_Items.Tcat_token2" />
    </PriceIconString>
    <UseAwesomium enable="true" />
    <UseCash enable="false" iconId="0" />
    <UseNPCGuildPoint enable="false" iconId="0" />
    <UseTcat enable="true" iconId="1" />
</StyleShopSetting>

and here's a snippet of the ProductMarkInfo table
View attachment 258537

Trying to buy twin dragons: (60144)
View attachment 258540
Shop is enabled in Admin tool.

Hi,

I'm currently trying to figure out because it worked for me before.

Until now, you can enable TCatInInventory preview

1711345937808 - How to Enable Dressing Room / Fashion Shop - RaGEZONE Forums

Open WorldData.xml (Client side) and set "TCat showTCatInInventory" to true

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently trying to figure out because it worked for me before.

Until now, you can enable TCatInInventory preview

View attachment 258585
Open WorldData.xml (Client side) and set "TCat showTCatInInventory" to true
I will note that there is an error pop-up saying that it can't see how many Tcats I have.

I'm not at my pc (if I was I'd get you the actual error text), but try editing the database backend to see if you can force the items into where they need to be and see if that reflects in the shop. If so, at least we know part of it works.

I'll do this and report back.

Back