Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Enable Dressing Room / Fashion Shop

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I will note that there is an error pop-up saying that it can't see how many Tcats I have.

I'm not at my pc (if I was I'd get you the actual error text), but try editing the database backend to see if you can force the items into where they need to be and see if that reflects in the shop. If so, at least we know part of it works.

I'll do this and report back.

THe guide I followed back then had this:

1. Edit "ServerConfig.xml" and change the publisher type to FOG
2. Edit "WorldData.xml" and make sure showTCatInInventory, useInGameStoreTCat & useInGameStoreCoin are set to "true". singleTCatItemTemplateId should be set to "139005"

Restart server, and from the menu "Shop" => "Tikat Shop" the store should appear

In addition the DC change listed above here. Maybe this is the issue for you? I am not sure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THe guide I followed back then had this:

1. Edit "ServerConfig.xml" and change the publisher type to FOG
2. Edit "WorldData.xml" and make sure showTCatInInventory, useInGameStoreTCat & useInGameStoreCoin are set to "true". singleTCatItemTemplateId should be set to "139005"

Restart server, and from the menu "Shop" => "Tikat Shop" the store should appear

In addition the DC change listed above here. Maybe this is the issue for you? I am not sure.
Worth a shot. I'll give it a try, only thing different is changing the publisher type.

Edit: nope, no go

Last edited:
Back