Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA 92.03 How to Enable Halloween, Xmax and other Events

Reaction score
(The commands are self explanatory)

Events

Halloween

Archgeus - TERA 92.03 How to Enable Halloween, Xmax and other Events - RaGEZONE Forums

/@start_festival 11
/@stop_festival 11

Xmax

Archgeus - TERA 92.03 How to Enable Halloween, Xmax and other Events - RaGEZONE Forums

/@start_festival 4
/@stop_festival 4

Ultra-Hyper-Fire-Turbo Time

/@start_festival 35
/@stop_festival 35

Stack of buffs

/@start_festival 100030
/@stop_festival 100030

Note: this one is a bit buggy, bc even if you disable the event some buffs remains.
To completely delete that buffs need a clean of db HoldAbnormality at PlanetDB_2800 and then restart the server

There's other events that i not tested yet, but if you want to test by yourself take a look at WorldFestival_XX, StrSheet_Event_XX

Festivals

Can be enabled setting up FestivalSeason.xml and set it to "true" thanks to @Luciole (i didn't even notice there was a XML named FestivalSeason) or directly from DB with the Following query

Code:
INSERT INTO [dbo].[FestivalSeasonInfo]([id], [setId], [festivalId], [startTime], [endTime], [isActive], [status], [isNpcOn], [isObjectOn]) VALUES (1, 0, [B]ID[/B], '2021-02-08 16:02:29.000', '2021-02-10 16:02:29.000', '1', 1, '1', '1');

Festival of the Sun ID 1
Banquet of Blood ID 2
Beach Party ID 3
Rootstock ID 4
Pond Faire ID 5

Restart the game server and gtg

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you had a look into the "FestivalSeason.xml" file ?

I guess the Festival ID 1 is the rootstock festival. It's marked as active="false" and you also have start/end time who can be setup.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nah, don't worry, to be honest i was searching in the wrong xml (event xmls jaja)
So many xml there... But i wonder, does events in the events xml are all active ? Means if we want to deactivate one we have to comment it (or un-comment to activate) ?

Reaction score
So many xml there... But i wonder, does events in the events xml are all active ? Means if we want to deactivate one we have to comment it (or un-comment to activate) ?

No, the events listed in WorldFestival_XX, StrSheet_Event_XX are disabled by default and can be enabled by /@start_festival X or disabled by /@stop_festival X. For see which events are active take a look at EventInfo database from PlanetDB_2800

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, the events listed in WorldFestival_XX, StrSheet_Event_XX are disabled by default and can be enabled by /@start_festival X or disabled by /@stop_festival X. For see which events are active take a look at EventInfo database from PlanetDB_2800
Oh right ! Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would like to ask if anyone here knows how to change the expiration date of the summer festival coins you get for the summer festival. I am new to all this and this is my first attempt at setting up my own private server. I am using the 100.02 version of Tera using the vm that tya0411 set up, thanks by the way. I activated both the festival of the sun and the beach party with everything running smoothly except for the summer festival coins being deleted once received. Any help would be appreciated.

Reaction score
I would like to ask if anyone here knows how to change the expiration date of the summer festival coins you get for the summer festival. I am new to all this and this is my first attempt at setting up my own private server. I am using the 100.02 version of Tera using the vm that tya0411 set up, thanks by the way. I activated both the festival of the sun and the beach party with everything running smoothly except for the summer festival coins being deleted once received. Any help would be appreciated.

Those items which have expiration are managed by the WebApp

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That's what I thought but I couldn't find where to make those changes in the WebApp. Using google chrome I opened the WebApp and found the Event Usage time settings which I imagine is where you make those changes but I wasn't able to pull up any items on it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't seem to make any changes using the WebApp as it seems I need to apply a patch to google chrome in order to for it to work properly. I downloaded the patch made by hsdn but I don't know how to install it. It was also mentioned on this forum to use internet explorer but I wasn't able to login to the Webapp using it.

Back