Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA 92.03 GM Commands

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. How do I use the codes? I have a running game and I have the codes, now I need to know what to do and where to press to enter said GM codes. I saw there is setGM in the DB but even if I set it, nothing happen that I can see in the game. Please help. Thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone know a command for increase attack power ?
thank you :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just make gear for yourself with +99999 enchant level uisng command and you can oneshot every boss in dung

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Anyone know how to get around the "isnt for you" message when attempting to spawn certain ones?

For instance, I am attempting to spawn in the Flying Saucer, which is 93463.

2. Also, how to set a mount to have a faster run/fly speed?

I noticed that some mounts in the specialty store are faster, as in 330 run speed. How would I set up other mounts to have the same?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If im correct if you try to make item or spawn and it says it ain't for you it means it's not implemented in game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has someone figured out how to use /@spawnnpc [Hunting AreaId] [NpcTemplateId] [Count] // i used it but i can't summon monster

Reaction score
For me is working fine

Archgeus - TERA 92.03 GM Commands - RaGEZONE Forums

I used as example Shandra

/@spawnnpc 427 2007 1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@argeus99
Can you please test this command?
/@change_user_to_npc [huntingZoneId] [templateId] //User transformation mode command

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To answer MrKenny

Go to teralore, find what monster you want.

rDGX7i - TERA 92.03 GM Commands - RaGEZONE Forums

Archgeus - TERA 92.03 GM Commands - RaGEZONE Forums

004272001 means
[Hunting AreaId] [NpcTemplateId] [Count]
[ 427 ] [ 2001] [ how many you want]
In game use: /@spawnnpc 427 2001 1

The rest of the monsters are the same, you just have to identify where the numbers split and summon those npcs/monsters

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The character is transparent and the command is not working Help me

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
The character is transparent and the command is not working Help me

Do you have a GM prefix at the name? If so you have the GM panel.
The commands that start with /@xxxxxx do not work for GM's, they only work if the server is running in QA mode and then the commands are available to everyone on the server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm a user of a serverI came across a commandThe last command used is "/@gm_go off"I used off twice in a rowThe character became transparent when entering the dungeonI want to activate the command again

There is no GM mark in the name.

help me T.T

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SOLVED previous issue but now face with a new one. tried to test sending an item to me and it says "isn't for you" I understand earlier people said it's not implemented so how do I do this?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SOLVED previous issue but now face with a new one. tried to test sending an item to me and it says "isn't for you" I understand earlier people said it's not implemented so how do I do this?

If the item isn't implemented ingame, then it isn't, you can't get around i, it means it doesn't exist at this patch time.

Back