Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA 92.03 GM Commands

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
When you go to Tera lore, you can filter on what was added in the patches. Anything added in patches after 100.02 will not be in game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the enchanted item when you, receive it in the game, for example if I put the level to 9999 does it actually show that in game or does it stay base? Because it appears base in game, unless I typed it wrongly.

Reaction score
For the enchanted item when you, receive it in the game, for example if I put the level to 9999 does it actually show that in game or does it stay base? Because it appears base in game, unless I typed it wrongly.

Yes, it applyes normally like does +15 item

Just take a look to my screenshot https://forum.ragezone.com/f798/tera-92-03-gm-commands-1194804-post9131941/#post9131941, i have more than 14k of item level, because it increments their plus stats

...and yes, it shows as +9999 item, the only thing is if it's more than +15 do not show any glow effect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see but sadly it doesn't show anything when I type it, it just gives me a base weapon piece no enchants. What do you type exactly? detailed would be nice. can u give an example with a kaia weapon?

Reaction score
I see but sadly it doesn't show anything when I type it, it just gives me a base weapon piece no enchants. What do you type exactly? detailed would be nice. can u give an example with a kaia weapon?

/@makeitem_op [Template ID] [Quantity] [Enhanced]

/@makeitem_op 90750 1 9999

90750 =

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
hello i have two questions,

1) how to enable gm
2) how to use gm commands

They are different things. GM and Commands are seperate. Actual GM panel does not allow you to use the QA commands and will not allow you to play / attack mobs etc.

If you want to use the commands you can do it in 2 ways:
1. Set qaserver = true in deploymentconfig.xml and restart the servers (then everyone will be able to use the commands)
2. Use the server proxy in combination with TeraAPI to grant specific account permissions like here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/tera-server-proxy-allowing-gm-1207688/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is there a command that allows you to change someones character name?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone test this command? I can't get it to work
/@change_user_to_npc [huntingZoneId] [templateId] //User transformation mode command

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Can someone test this command? I can't get it to work
/@change_user_to_npc [huntingZoneId] [templateId] //User transformation mode command

Are you entering the correct hunting zone id and template id?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I tried to teleport by using "/@teleport 9760" but nothing happen (9760 is ID for ). Am I missing something here? Thanks.

TERA Foundation
Reaction score
Hi, I tried to teleport by using "/@teleport 9760" but nothing happen (9760 is ID for ). Am I missing something here? Thanks.
Make sure the dungeon servers is running and use: /@enter_dungeon 9760

Back