Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bit of guidance needed for the 92.03 retail setup

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Courtesy of argeus99, there is a likely official document explaining the setup and starting procedure of the retail server .

But most of it is korean and I'm entirely unfamiliar with the official server structure because my only knowledge is limited to the shock emulator. Which I happened to get in a very simple plug&play setup that didn't need much introduction.

Anyone experienced enough with Tera servers or speaking korean who can lend a hand with the setup?

Reaction score
What do you want yo setup? maybe i can help

if is for server setup follow this

What do you need

English Windows OS (Server 2008+)
Install SQL Server 2008 R2 (no express) With SSMS
Install the latest Java JRE (Needed for TeraAPI)
Install complementary tools (like Notepad ++, 7zip, VC, Net Framework, Navicat, sqlncli etc)

Install SQL Server

1. Enable mixed mode and use “U6SjJk3ZyQhrv5tq” as “sa” password in SQL Server installation
2. Open SSMS and login with “sa” account, then restore the databases from “DB_Bak_Old” folder (PlanetDB_2800, SharedDB, WebAppDB etc)
2.1 If you want clean databases follow this
3. UnZip TERA_SERVER, TERA_API and Xampp folder to a root folder like C:\ or D:\
4. Go to C:\TeraAPI\grails-4.0.3\TeraAPI and delete “build” folder
5. Create a .bat with this arguments into TeraAPI “grailsw.bat run-app --port=8080” (without quotes)
6. Now go to C:\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\arb_gw and change SERVERIP to your server IP, leave port as is

rest_url=http://SERVERIP:8080/api
rest_url_auth=http://SERVERIP:8080/

7. Go to C:\TERA_SERVER\test_te_server\Executable\Bin, open DeploymentConfig.xml and edit the ips 47.93.47.124 and 192.168.99.232 to your Server IP
8. Go to C:\xampp\htdocs\81\server and edit serverlist.xml and serverlist.tw and change 47.93.47.124 to your server IP, make sure the port is 7801
9. Go to C:\xampp\htdocs\81\tera open LauncherloginForm and edit lines 39, 84 and 170 with your server ip, leave port 8080 and 81 as is Eg: , and SERVERIP:81/reg/

Here I finished the configuration, now how to start the server

Open Xampp and start mysql and apache server, then goto TeraApi folder and start the .bat that we created at point 5

When TeraApi finish to load (don't panic if it stucks at 83%) then start,

hub
hub_gw
arb_gw
ArbiterServer
StartTopography
WordlServer

At this point is enough for playing and questing but without dungeons. Remember for Arbiter, Topography, and World’s server you need to wait till “$ Server ready $” status in every1

If you want dungeons and battlegrounds then start everything else (DungeonOther, dungeon server, party matching, battlefield and nexus server)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks argeus99 for a nice tutorial. Nonetheless where can I get TERA_API as it wasn't previously uploaded and the only thing I can find is teraapi_apacha tomcat

Upvote 0
Back