Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

List of GM commands and how to enable them ingame?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone has that info? I looked around but only stumbled over unanswered or useless "nvm found it" posts so far. Nothing explaining directly how to enable the commands and nothing showing a full list of all commands with syntax.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone has that info? I looked around but only stumbled over unanswered or useless "nvm found it" posts so far. Nothing explaining directly how to enable the commands and nothing showing a full list of all commands with syntax.
Which server are you using ?
Commands are different depending of the server you're using.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Are they? How lovely... I'm using P5yl0's shock server which he made a tutorial for:

The version is 1732.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The commands type and required access level (to set on your character) can be found here:

For each command type, you'll have a class who define the logic, parse the parameters, etc.
Theses classes can be found here:

Hope that's reply to your question :)

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It sheds some light on the issue indeed but since a lot of that is in russian, I cannot decipher it. I don't see any command prefix there. From reading the command java files in your second link, I'm guessing the commands are defined as case strings there? Like set_hp, set_mp, spawn_item and such.

Edit:

None of the commands works with any prefix. Neither !, nor ´ or ` work. My account's accesslevel is set to 100 and the isGM variable is set to 1 as well.

Is there anything I'm missing? Special chat channel for commands, ingame toggle to enable them? When entering in /say chat, they come out as plain chat text only.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back