Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TERA server requirements?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just inquiring on what type of system one would need to run a private TERA server.

I just got a free server from my office and, with the upcoming shut down of official TERA, was thinking of creating a private server.

The computer is running a Xeon E3-1220, 16GB ECC DDR3 and then I bought a 480GB SSD Sata drive and then an Nvidia GT 1030. I'm on a dedicated 1.5GBps connection.

This computer would only be running TERA (I have other other servers in my house already), so just curious if people had an idea on what type of player count it would support. I was kind of hoping it would be good enough for 70-100 people. If I had to add more ram, I could easily jump it to 32GB for very little cost.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Just inquiring on what type of system one would need to run a private TERA server.

I just got a free server from my office and, with the upcoming shut down of official TERA, was thinking of creating a private server.

The computer is running a Xeon E3-1220, 16GB ECC DDR3 and then I bought a 480GB SSD Sata drive and then an Nvidia GT 1030. I'm on a dedicated 1.5GBps connection.

This computer would only be running TERA (I have other other servers in my house already), so just curious if people had an idea on what type of player count it would support. I was kind of hoping it would be good enough for 70-100 people. If I had to add more ram, I could easily jump it to 32GB for very little cost.

Thanks!

I recommend you to use Windows Server 2012 R2 or better with 64gb Ram or more.
This is an example of my friend shadow66, using Windows Sever 2016 with 224gb of Ram...

https://forum.ragezone.com/f797/release-tera-v92-03-retail-1193481/index45.html

Upvote 0
Back