Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Try to integrate the old island of dawn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hallo,

we integrate the old isle of dawn but if we start the server we get the error topologie server error data node to old. we need the pathdata_ATW_P.gdi / .nod for 64 bit but the old ATW_p.gmp is only in 32 bit how we can fix this ? :?:

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Hallo,

we integrate the old isle of dawn but if we start the server we get the error topologie server error data node to old. we need the pathdata_ATW_P.gdi / .nod for 64 bit but the old ATW_p.gmp is only in 32 bit how we can fix this ? :?:

The old island of dawn was removed from the 64bit client. If you want to use it you would need to integrate everything for it in the 64bit client and server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes but if we try to integrate it we got the error with the path cause the NPC path is needed for Isle of dawn :( but we cant create the path if we try to open the old Isle of Dawn files we get following error from UDK (Unreal developement kit) so we cant give the new path to island of dawn :( we have all the datas fom old client but cant work on them cause of UDK error :( if anyone has an idea let me know :/

PS:we unpack the ATW folder of the client with RealEditor_2_40 then we try to open the ATW_P.t3d file with UDK

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well we try it again and we get te following error hope someone can help us out :/

The passnode data version does not match. Extract the data again. continent=9995, area=ATW_P

We cant extract the data cause the old isle of dawn is 32bit :(

Upvote 0
Reaction score
One of several reasons i stick with Tera version 92.03 is because of this place... :eek:tt::wink:

Cameron715 - Try to integrate the old island of dawn - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xD thats why we want to bring up a tera server with all in it and a good storry line where u get EXP for questing like the old tera game was but with all stuff the latest tera has in it :D we want to reintegrate ally and isle of dawn (both the destroyed and the old one for storyline) and Exodor with awakening :D
but this error costs our nerves xD the only chance we have is to use hex editor cause no UDK editor can open the old island of dawn file every editor crash xD we will see on weekend and try to fix this :/

Upvote 0
Reaction score
well we try it again and we get te following error hope someone can help us out :/

The passnode data version does not match. Extract the data again. continent=9995, area=ATW_P

We cant extract the data cause the old isle of dawn is 32bit :(

hmmm, did you tried to copy the *.gdi / *.nod files from the current IoD and renamed it to the old IoD?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this doesnt work cause the old (destroyed) has other paths but i will edit it with hex i copy the destroyed out and rework it to match with the old IoD :d hope it works :D i let you know on friday :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rename the ATW_death_p worked xD and now i have to compare and reedit 4 files with Hex editor xD byte by byte thats pain in the butt xD Anyone has an idea how i can do it faster ? :D

Upvote 0
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
rename the ATW_death_p worked xD and now i have to compare and reedit 4 files with Hex editor xD byte by byte thats pain in the butt xD Anyone has an idea how i can do it faster ? :D

Just curious how this went o.o Any news if you managed to do it ?

Upvote 0
Back