Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Extremely motivational video!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

He surely took the speech to an extreme! But he does have a point! JUST DO IT!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems forced and fake, maybe it's just his style. I agree with his message though. Just do the damned thing! The thing cant do itself, you have to do it!

That's true. But as you said yourself, the message is quite clear! Just DO IT!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems like a very random youtube channel too, I don't think that's the channel of the guy who made the video?

The guy who's talking in the video is an actor, can't remember his name. All credits are in the video description! (Y)

Reaction score
The guy who's talking in the video is an actor, can't remember his name. All credits are in the video description! (Y)

Ahh fair play. The reason I brought it up is that if you don't have permission to use something, then somewhere down the line you risk copyright strikes on your channel!

Looks like this was made to be edited and shared though :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ahh fair play. The reason I brought it up is that if you don't have permission to use something, then somewhere down the line you risk copyright strikes on your channel!

Looks like this was made to be edited and shared though :p

I know about all the youtube laws and such about copyright :) I am well aware of the consequenses that can accrue from it :)

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah the video of him itself is real, and it was purposely filmed in front of a green screen for the very likely event the internet spread it like wildfire.

Back