Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Justin Bieber Grand Hotel Prank (sweden)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can not believe this even these idiotic fans thought it was the real justin bieber.

Justin Bieber is gay so screw him.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They all are brainwashed

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They all are brainwashed

Pretty much sums it up! You'd think it's the artist that's brainwashed, although it usually is, but the fans of these artists are just as brainwashed as the artist themselves are. I saw a video the other day of Justin Bieber standing out on a balcony with a bunch of fans below, he was spitting down at them and they were just going crazier and crazier. Wait, did you get that? He was spitting on them.. People've been hospitalized trying to just touch Justin Bieber for crying out loud. That's brainwashed to me.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If someone would've catched the spit in a box it would've been eBay gold... for beliebers.

Reaction score
Hahaha, I bet the people chasing after him felt pretty stupid watching this video. This was done in Norway too before it was done here, so that's where they got the idea from. RandomMakingMovies is a pretty famous YouTube channel in Sweden. They're hilarious, it's too bad their other videos aren't in English or subtitled.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hahaha, I bet the people chasing after him felt pretty stupid watching this video. This was done in Norway too before it was done here, so that's where they got the idea from. RandomMakingMovies is a pretty famous YouTube channel in Sweden. They're hilarious, it's too bad their other videos aren't in English or subtitled.

I've tried faking to be a football player when i was 16 at a local match. I almost got on the field but got busted and got a fine. I was an idiot.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would try being one of the One Direction artists but i think that is going to be really hard to do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol that must be so embarrassing for anyone seeing themselves in this video.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The whole fun parts about believers is that they will always stand their mark so if they like Justin Bieber in this case then they will always love Justin Bieber it's the same thing how girls used to like the beatles years ago it's just brainwashed.

You can argue hours with these girls trust me but they will always stand their marks even if Justin Bieber spits or hit them it won't stop them from liking and loving them and it's just foolish for a a boy who sings and takes being a celebrity very serious and is very overrated.

But at least The Beatles had better music than Justin Bieber.
Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This may sound very stupid bit the prank was such a success that the guy could of asked a girl to give him a mouth-fun and I'm sure that the girl would do that because they are so addicted to one artist that they put their whole line on the line to either kiss or hug that person so that could of been a chance as well getting Justin Bieber humiliated for asking a girl that. ( Not that he never asked it because I'm sure he's stupid to ask )

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes it is epic indeed would be epic if someome looks a lot like Micheal Jackson as well even though it's hard to.

Back