Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Today on mind blowing thoughts...

Reaction score
I kid you not, these are mindblowing ..

Mucski - Today on mind blowing thoughts... - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fully support the first statement, I think that is a really cool idea.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When I die, I want a tree planted on my body. I also don't want to be buried in a graveyard with a load of other dead people. Hanging out of with a load of dead people for eternity sorta freaks me out. I want to be buried in the middle of a forest, away from most things. with a tree on me so I don't get accidently dug up.

The deaf one make me laugh too. Such a valid fact.

Reaction score
When I die, I want a tree planted on my body. I also don't want to be buried in a graveyard with a load of other dead people. Hanging out of with a load of dead people for eternity sorta freaks me out. I want to be buried in the middle of a forest, away from most things. with a tree on me so I don't get accidently dug up.

The deaf one make me laugh too. Such a valid fact.

Society arranges dead people into confined areas, normally with gates and fences around, for good reason. We have been preparing for a zombie crisis for a long time.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Society arranges dead people into confined areas, normally with gates and fences around, for good reason. We have been preparing for a zombie crisis for a long time.
But dead people! I don't want random butt people staring at me, or drinking on me, or pissing on me like society also does.

Reaction score
And you don't think they will do that under a tree? Seriously this is how ents will be created! My biggest issue with grave yards is the whole you only have a plot for like 100 years, then they stick someone else on top of you. Total bs lol. Think I want a crypt instead personally.

Back