Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[pic] Man Crashes Car Through Garage Wall

Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A 67-year-old Oklahoma man had quite a fright after backing his car at high speed through a seventh-floor exterior wall of a parking garage.

Ralph Hudson says his foot got stuck between his Mercedes' brake and gas pedal as he was backing up in a towering parking garage in downtown Tulsa on Wednesday.

The car burst through the building's exterior wall and sprayed debris on a parking lot below before stopping just in time. The car's trunk and part of its back wheels were left hanging precariously out of the building but officials were able to safely drive it back inside.

No injuries were reported. Police officer Jason Willingham says Hudson was not ticketed over the incident.

Picture:

Crawl - [pic] Man Crashes Car Through Garage Wall - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A little bit more and he would've dropped

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone else notice the car is completely unharmed?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone else notice the car is completely unharmed?

The image isn't that clear, but I thought it looked unharmed too. The wall must have been paper-thin for that to happen o_O

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That is pretty shocking that the car looks unharmed. Especially since nearly every car made today is made of plastic or tin type shet.

Really, the cars where you come from are made out of plastic and tin? Where is it exactly that you live again?

A little bit more and he would've dropped

Your are without a doubt the most intelligent person on this entire forum.

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Parking garage??? You mean car park or multi- storey... anyway this story is baout 1-2 weeks old now,its easy to see how he survived anyway:

He revesred, only 1-5 MPH.. the back wheels are actually jammed on bricks, the Side of the wall has merged itself into the rims of the wheels, it would take quite alot of speed to go out any thurther, as to do that you'd go up where the brick wall is and it would also stop you.. Mercades are well made and thats why its not damaged.

Reaction score
Parking garage??? You mean car park or multi- storey... anyway this story is baout 1-2 weeks old now,its easy to see how he survived anyway:

He revesred, only 1-5 MPH.. the back wheels are actually jammed on bricks, the Side of the wall has merged itself into the rims of the wheels, it would take quite alot of speed to go out any thurther, as to do that you'd go up where the brick wall is and it would also stop you.. Mercades are well made and thats why its not damaged.
The front and rear bumpers of any car (bar muscle cars) are made of either fiberglass or plastic. The "build quality" has nothing to do with the damage on the car, it was simply the speed he was going at and the thickness of the wall.

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The front and rear bumpers of any car (bar muscle cars) are made of either fiberglass or plastic. The "build quality" has nothing to do with the damage on the car, it was simply the speed he was going at and the thickness of the wall.
My car bumpers arnt fiberglass? They are carbon fibre and im not a rubish driver so i wont crash through walls :p :wink:

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's scary but unusual. I havn't seen anything like this before, and I also think the car looks perfectly normal. I don't see no bumps or broken parts. Are you sure this is real or is it photoshop'd or something?

Reaction score
My car bumpers arnt fiberglass? They are carbon fibre and im not a rubish driver so i wont crash through walls :p :wink:

Carbon fiber is weaker than fiberglass, not stronger. It's real purpose is to be used on track and extreme performance cars to decrease weight; i omitted it because it's very rarely used on regular production cars.

Back