Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official "Habbo.com is relaunching"?

Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
Hi there. Long time no speak lol

Happened to come across this:
Apparently Habbo.com is relaunching, and there is a rumour that either:
1. .fr is merging with .com
2. all hotels will be merging.

Discuss.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Meeting people from other places will really richen the Habbo experience and I really think Sulake could benefit from this. It will be interesting to see how they handle multiple languages.

Reaction score
Meeting people from other places will really richen the Habbo experience and I really think Sulake could benefit from this. It will be interesting to see how they handle multiple languages.

Yeah well I don't think a lot of people like foreigners in 'their' hotel.

Look at the current world crisis for example.

I would wait for the moon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They won't be merging any hotels anytime soon. This is probably re-added (but they didn't change anything so the "relaunch" is meant to be the time when ca/uk/au merged with .com) to the texts because a few weeks ago if I remember correctly there was some "name change" option in development for Habbo club members, it's easier to use existing pieces of code/texts than to change everything. Will probably be changed when the feature will be launched.

edit;
Ddos Attack - "Habbo.com is relaunching"? - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah well I don't think a lot of people like foreigners in 'their' hotel.

Look at the current world crisis for example.

Yeah, because Habbo and world crisis' come across each other all the time...

All hotels merging would be highly unlikely. However a multiple language system wouldn't be an issue. It would either be an option somewhere to switch the language or it will automatically detect the country they're from. I think a merge would be a good idea. I don't see how it would affect other people but it probably won't happen unless it's the last straw.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think so, this is my theory:
i've seen some things about that you're gonna be able to change your name on habbo in one of the following updates, for coins / diamonds / idk..
The only time they've done something similiar to this, name changing, was when these 2english hotels merged to habbo.com.
So my guess, they're just using the code and the same external variables for the name change as they did use for the merge in the past.

- sirjonasxx

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If they're gonna do that, I wonder how they will handle the language difference between .com and .fr?

Must be something similar to what h4bbo.net did back in the days. Which by-the-way was the biggest multi-language retro hotel.

Reaction score
Yeah, because Habbo and world crisis' come across each other all the time...

All hotels merging would be highly unlikely. However a multiple language system wouldn't be an issue. It would either be an option somewhere to switch the language or it will automatically detect the country they're from. I think a merge would be a good idea. I don't see how it would affect other people but it probably won't happen unless it's the last straw.
I see it as a positive, money-saving scheme for Sulake but it would have a disastrous affect on the players of Habbo. Just look at how the merge went for the English-speaking hotels and how much it messed with the economy and values of certain rares - Habbo wouldn't jeopardize their game unless it was absolutely necessary.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: "Habbo.com is relaunching"?

I see it as a positive, money-saving scheme for Sulake but it would have a disastrous affect on the players of Habbo. Just look at how the merge went for the English-speaking hotels and how much it messed with the economy and values of certain rares - Habbo wouldn't jeopardize their game unless it was absolutely necessary.
I see what you mean. People don't like change but just like the previous merge you mentioned, the economy would adjust itself like it did before.

Reaction score
Re: "Habbo.com is relaunching"?

I see what you mean. People don't like change but just like the previous merge you mentioned, the economy would adjust itself like it did before.
It's not adjusted at all - 5 years later people are still screwed over by [STRIKE]Screwlake[/STRIKE]Sulake. But nonetheless, it isn't happening again - it is related to the update as HabMoon stated :}

Back