Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Habbo History Archive Site (Send me Anything Useful)

WAL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I'm currently archiving all Habbo templates and webpages from the past as well as functional scripts/softwares like Habbowood. I'm currently working on a Habbo archive site that'll take you through Habbo's history from 1999 to now. It'll be a timeline with working functional pages from the good old habbo you loved.

It'll be a good nostalgia piece that I'll leave up for all to remember and enjoy.

If you guys want to help out, provide me with links or files you think would be useful to add to the site.

------------
Edit (5/10/2017): I've gotten started, I'm beginning with recreating a client-clone in HTML that can be used as a gallery to skim through classic badges, public rooms, and hotel views. There will also be functional components such as Room-o-matic (create room panel), badge selecting, browse through catalogue, change look.

Here are a few screen captures of what's done so far.

Flipping through hotel views:
0cc34fe11371d7a700f4d6010b5d05b4 - Habbo History Archive Site (Send me Anything Useful) - RaGEZONE Forums

Flipping through public rooms:
88a87dd43fc1bf9f91f6171a499479e8 - Habbo History Archive Site (Send me Anything Useful) - RaGEZONE Forums

Modifying badge:
cccbfbfcce01ce2f2d43268ff5f4bdb4 - Habbo History Archive Site (Send me Anything Useful) - RaGEZONE Forums

-------------------------

Update 5/16/2017
Ability to tab between live/functioning previous Habbo layouts
7655dc1a61ab4ed6e190fbabfb9f07b0 - Habbo History Archive Site (Send me Anything Useful) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Seems like a good idea, I'll see if I can contribute.

Preview:
qFhKVMz - Habbo History Archive Site (Send me Anything Useful) - RaGEZONE Forums

Preview:
lFgNPWR - Habbo History Archive Site (Send me Anything Useful) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I had my v14, I used Habbos 2004 layout, I still have the files. Here are some screenshots of the layout.
WAL - Habbo History Archive Site (Send me Anything Useful) - RaGEZONE Forums

Download link:

Last edited:

WAL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh man you guys are awesome. I started rebuilding those using snaps from wayback. Thanks so much for these.

If anyone has a full copy of the 2001 template that would be great. I saw one released on RZ but unfortunately it's a dated thread and d/l is dead.

Reaction score
Oh man you guys are awesome. I started rebuilding those using snaps from wayback. Thanks so much for these.

If anyone has a full copy of the 2001 template that would be great. I saw one released on RZ but unfortunately it's a dated thread and d/l is dead.
You are in luck my friend

Last edited:

WAL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome. Thank you!

I've updated OP with some experimenting I've done tonight.

Reaction score
Thanks for this. I was actually looking for your download when I wanted to open up the v1 server but the links were dead. :eek:tt1:
After all, 2001 layout goes best with the 2001 client.
I actually didn't have it anymore lol.I contacted webs to see if I could get the site unfroze and found a download in the meantime.It is the original one released, just someone translated some of the pages.Other than that everything is there.
can't wait to see it up and running for the server:thumbup1:

Flipping through hotel views:
0cc34fe11371d7a700f4d6010b5d05b4 - Habbo History Archive Site (Send me Anything Useful) - RaGEZONE Forums

Flipping through public rooms:
88a87dd43fc1bf9f91f6171a499479e8 - Habbo History Archive Site (Send me Anything Useful) - RaGEZONE Forums

Modifying badge:
cccbfbfcce01ce2f2d43268ff5f4bdb4 - Habbo History Archive Site (Send me Anything Useful) - RaGEZONE Forums
I'm liking it so far Wal
now I noticed the icon names.
maybe you should make like a version changer or something of the sort.
You select a version with a change to style (catalogue layout (v1, v13, v28), public rooms (v1, v22, present), etc.)
then whatever version you select you preview it in the style

Attachments

Last edited:

WAL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's a neat idea. I started something like that for version layout iframes where you can tab between different Habbo layouts.
7655dc1a61ab4ed6e190fbabfb9f07b0 - Habbo History Archive Site (Send me Anything Useful) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does somene have the original old housekeeping style?

I do, can't show you a screenshot atm but I used it to manage my hotel and I've the most complete 2007 Habbo CMS (you can check it I guess) with Habbo Homes, Habbo Cutenews system and most stuff, it was working on my hotel (HabboDavinci) on it's last years (around 2012-2013).

I'll have to find it but I'll come back with Oldskool Prjs again and share this soon, should have do it years ago..

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I do, can't show you a screenshot atm but I used it to manage my hotel and I've the most complete 2007 Habbo CMS (you can check it I guess) with Habbo Homes, Habbo Cutenews system and most stuff, it was working on my hotel (HabboDavinci) on it's last years (around 2012-2013).
I'll have to find it but I'll come back with Oldskool Prjs again and share this soon, should have do it years ago..

Good times with HabboDavinci. You need put it back online, dude.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good times with HabboDavinci. You need put it back online, dude.

I'm planning to do it soon when I'll finish my course, I'll be active by July bringing back old stuff, posting and learning :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is amazing and I've seen a few people making sites like this lately. I appreciate the work you're doing; documenting my damn childhood and early teens HA

Back