Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official [MEGATHREAD] Habbo 2020

Reaction score
Re: [MEGATHREAD] Habbo shows first look of the new UI

Figured Unity would be the route they go with, hopefully they change their mind about that UI though, makes sense for mobile devices but not so much for a desktop.

Reaction score

Level system looks unexpected.
Now HC = Season PASS?

Actually, whole design looks like it's just some photoshop concept made in couple hours.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Level system looks unexpected.
Now HC = Season PASS?

Actually, whole design looks like it's just some photoshop concept made in couple hours.
Keep in mind that this is a very early build of the new client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Habbo has released a new statement regarding #Habbo2020:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Quackster

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Looks like they really got patience with this, still no update from them.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

HABBO 2020'S LOOKS EDITOR
As we finish off more and more of Habbo 2020's features, we want to ensure we keep you all up to date and aware of what the client will actually look like before its release next year.

The new client's looks editor is largely similar to the existing one in a practical sense, but as you can see from the picture below it is cosmetically quite different.

Quackster - [MEGATHREAD] Habbo 2020 - RaGEZONE Forums

Please note that the client we've pictured is still an early version, so some elements could easily change and probably will.

Let us know what you think of the looks editor using the hashtag on social media!

-Habbo Staff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Not gonna lie; that looks editor looks pretty good! I hope they keep improving this way because then I can see a beautiful UI!

I think it has great potential. Everyone on Twitter dislikes it or think it is for mobile devices.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I think it has great potential. Everyone on Twitter dislikes it or think it is for mobile devices.

Yeah I agree. I think they assume it because they only see the phone screenshots. I think it'll look way better on desktop. Regardless, them going the phone way isn't terrible as long as it doesn't become a different game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah I agree. I think they assume it because they only see the phone screenshots. I think it'll look way better on desktop. Regardless, them going the phone way isn't terrible as long as it doesn't become a different game.

The screenshots Habbo showed are all desktop screenshots. Although they say the UI will be scalable.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

#Habbo2020's marketplace and shop are easier to use and slicker than they are in the current client. Traders will be pleased to know we've added a 'Recall all' button!Go read our most recent article for more information: #Habbo

Quackster - [MEGATHREAD] Habbo 2020 - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score

To be honest. I'm starting to like this and can't wait till they release the first version. I just hope the fontsize will be lowered on PC. It's quite big.

It's been a while since the Habbo cliënt had one universal design.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

To be honest. I'm starting to like this and can't wait till they release the first version. I just hope the fontsize will be lowered on PC. It's quite big.

It's been a while since the Habbo cliënt had one universal design.

Last edited:
Back