ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

Re: [MEGATHREAD] Habbo shows first look of the new UI

[MEGATHREAD] Habbo 2020
    https://www.habbo.com/community/arti...0-looks-editor

HABBO 2020'S LOOKS EDITOR
    As we finish off more and more of Habbo 2020's features, we want to ensure we keep you all up to date and aware of what the client will actually look like before its release next year.

The new client's looks editor is largely similar to the existing one in a practical sense, but as you can see from the picture below it is cosmetically quite different.

Please note that the client we've pictured is still an early version, so some elements could easily change and probably will.

Let us know what you think of the looks editor using the #Habbo2020 hashtag on social media!

-Habbo Staff
    The Habbo archives: http://alex-dev.org/archive/

Gold SubscriberRank
    May 2011 Join Date
    1,543Posts

Doesn’t actually look that bad...
    Habbo is improving [MEGATHREAD] Habbo 2020

Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,400Posts

Not gonna lie; that looks editor looks pretty good! I hope they keep improving this way because then I can see a beautiful UI!
    We sail onwards. We don't know where we'll end up, but we'll go where the river takes us. Past everything we fought for, past all memories, onto something new. You'll be missed, my old friend, but it's time to part ways.

MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    48Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Not gonna lie; that looks editor looks pretty good! I hope they keep improving this way because then I can see a beautiful UI!
    I think it has great potential. Everyone on Twitter dislikes it or think it is for mobile devices.

Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,400Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterio View Post
    I think it has great potential. Everyone on Twitter dislikes it or think it is for mobile devices.
    Yeah I agree. I think they assume it because they only see the phone screenshots. I think it'll look way better on desktop. Regardless, them going the phone way isn't terrible as long as it doesn't become a different game.
    We sail onwards. We don't know where we'll end up, but we'll go where the river takes us. Past everything we fought for, past all memories, onto something new. You'll be missed, my old friend, but it's time to part ways.

MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    48Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Yeah I agree. I think they assume it because they only see the phone screenshots. I think it'll look way better on desktop. Regardless, them going the phone way isn't terrible as long as it doesn't become a different game.
    The screenshots Habbo showed are all desktop screenshots. Although they say the UI will be scalable.

Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,400Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterio View Post
    The screenshots Habbo showed are all desktop screenshots. Although they say the UI will be scalable.
    Weird. I thought the screenshots were sized to phone size. But yeah I'm sure it'll look much better on desktop with big screens.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    ParisLocation
    376Posts

https://twitter.com/Habbo/status/1223198757241675776

#Habbo2020's marketplace and shop are easier to use and slicker than they are in the current client. Traders will be pleased to know we've added a 'Recall all' button!Go read our most recent article for more information: https://habbo.com/community/article/...medium=twitter #Habbo

LegendRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,753Posts

To be honest. I'm starting to like this and can't wait till they release the first version. I just hope the fontsize will be lowered on PC. It's quite big.

It's been a while since the Habbo cliënt had one universal design.

Join Our RaGEZONE Discord Now!

Send me a PM | send me a mail

Still waiting for XenForo to hit RaGEZONE.

MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    48Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joopie View Post
    To be honest. I'm starting to like this and can't wait till they release the first version. I just hope the fontsize will be lowered on PC. It's quite big.

https://twitter.com/Habbo/status/1223242926416965636
    Last edited by Mysterio; 31-01-20 at 02:19 PM.

MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    156Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joopie View Post

I for one hate it. This is the result of turning a computer Web game into primarily a phone game and the back to a computer game. Terrible.

GammaRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    Down underLocation
    2,939Posts

There's definitely something not right about the font/text size.. I'm not sure if it's only me, though.
    ): /sadface
    "i want 2 dollar"

MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    48Posts

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

December 20, 2019

HABBO 2020'S LOOKS EDITOR
    As we finish off more and more of Habbo 2020's features, we want to ensure we keep you all up to date and aware of what the client will actually look like before its release next year.

The new client's looks editor is largely similar to the existing one in a practical sense, but as you can see from the picture below it is cosmetically quite different.

Please note that the client we've pictured is still an early version, so some elements could easily change and probably will.

Let us know what you think of the looks editor using the #Habbo2020 hashtag on social media!

-Habbo Staff
    Jan 31, 2020

HABBO 2020'S SHOP AND MARKETPLACE
    Great news for traders: Habbo 2020 has a vastly improved shop and marketplace! We've improved search functionality, filtering and categorisation and we've also added a couple of cool new features. We've listed some of them below!

SHOP:
    The Shop's 'Premium' section will be where you get your currency and memberships from in Habbo 2020.
    Searching for and filtering items in the Shop has been made clearer and easier.
    The Shop's layout has been changed to make featured and discounted items easier to see.
    See below for a more visual representation of what the new Shop will look like:

MARKETPLACE:
    We've added a much-requested 'Recall all' button to the Marketplace! (Note that this may not be what the button is actually called in the final version of the client.)
    We've altered the marketplace tax so that it is more progressive. Lower-priced items will be taxed less than they are currently.

Above, you can get an idea of what the Marketplace will look like.

Habbos, please note that these are still early versions of the Shop and Marketplace. We're making small changes and tweaks as we develop the Habbo 2020 client. Let us know what you think of the Marketplace and the Shop using the #Habbo2020 hashtag on social media!

-Habbo Staff
    Mar 23, 2020

HABBO 2020 UPDATE
    Habbo 2020 has a much neater and clearer way of showing you read_all_about_it_small_promothe achievementsyou have and the progress you've made with them. Also... we've added brand new achievements for you to complete! Here you can get an idea of what the new achievements window looks like. #Habbo

-Habbo Staff
    The Habbo archives: http://alex-dev.org/archive/

DeveloperRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    /home/droppyLocation
    2,033Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    that's horrible.

Disclaimer: I will never ask you for money for any purposes nor sell you game files (either inside or outside the forums).
    Subscribe | Rules
    PM Me | Add Me

Developer
    &
    Ex-Moderator

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Advertisement