Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Develop Habbo in GMS2?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I recently started using GMS2, and I find it really simple and functional.
While developing a game, I remembered Habbo, now I am considering the idea of developing it (V15) from scratch using Game Maker Studio 2, what do you think about this idea?
I think it could be a relatively quick project to develop with this software and a draft could be ready within 1 year or a few months if I find some collaborators.

PROS:
  • Relive the V15 experience in the present day, and have a reliable project
  • Relatively quick project
  • Easy to develop
  • Cross-platform

CONS:
  • Too many projects already under development in html5

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I always like new ideas. Not sure how good it'd be in GMS2, since I got no experience with it. Habbo is kinda "dead", there are definitely developments and there are definitely people interested but still I think a lot of people are used to loads of features and not sure how much people are interested in a v15 rebuilt.

But if you have time, and you like developing Habbo stuff, I'd say why not go for it? I'm sure if it is good some people are going to like it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why must one consider active developments as cons? why can't there be several with no competition? why is everything got to be about competing?

you can write habbo hotel in any language ever, it does not matter. as long as you can draw pixels in that language, you can do it.

Back