Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Habbo Battle Royale - Concept Art

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been out of the scene for a good while now due to work and a disinterest in Habbo.
I've returned to check-in and keep up to date with what's going on within the community.

Sadly, things aren't what they used to be and overall Habbo seems to be dying out from my point of view. However, this isn't the topic of the thread. This is something a little bit fun before I say goodbye for good.

I am currently working on a UI concept in my free time for a Habbo Battle Royale.

This is in no way serious and simply because 2020 is approaching which will be the death of Flash so I'm doing something fun. Again, this is just conceptual and are not in-fact real...
What tools did I use?

• Figma
  • Photo Wrap
The images you are about to see are purely design and this project will be on-going however, purely conceptual.

ggWOpVG - Habbo Battle Royale - Concept Art - RaGEZONE Forums

0CMUjO - Habbo Battle Royale - Concept Art - RaGEZONE Forums

xmhv3vt - Habbo Battle Royale - Concept Art - RaGEZONE Forums

dEvbB9v - Habbo Battle Royale - Concept Art - RaGEZONE Forums

bPfGffk - Habbo Battle Royale - Concept Art - RaGEZONE Forums

0cmfItZ - Habbo Battle Royale - Concept Art - RaGEZONE Forums

More updates coming soon!

Discord - Francis Joseph#0873.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Damn the first thread in a long butt time I have actually got excited for. Please keep it up!!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Absolutely love concept arts like this, and who knows; in a couple of years maybe we're able to play this on some non-flash hotels.

How do you imagine fighting would work?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks man, I have many other concepts if you want to check them out.

Personally, having the ability to maintain a click to shoot system and/or the classic type-to-shoot approach.
Regardless. I would defiantly add 'Bloom' which would cause shot accuracy to be based on if they had just been running, shot and so forth with a touch of randomness.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here are all health bar states including the 'revive' pointers.

s5ixkG4 - Habbo Battle Royale - Concept Art - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm just doing this in my spare time and have received quite a few messages but I can assure you that I will release the project file (Figma) soon enough. It will have to be organised and layered properly to allow for responsive scaling and a few other things...

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This isn't a dead thread, it's more so a hobby project. Any-who, with that being said...

Here's some cool updates!

ReTq89o - Habbo Battle Royale - Concept Art - RaGEZONE Forums

h33LeIl - Habbo Battle Royale - Concept Art - RaGEZONE Forums

8IwV0CG - Habbo Battle Royale - Concept Art - RaGEZONE Forums

RRgqfye - Habbo Battle Royale - Concept Art - RaGEZONE Forums

I'll probably update this thread in the next week or so with even more goodies...

HQ:

Attachments

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
More updates!

Somebody want to get me a job working for Sulake? All jokes aside, I have completed the Store tab UI.

The concept is being a huge interest to me so there is a probability that I could make it into a real thing.
Thus, I have setup a Discord server for those that are really interested in the project.

Thank you for your support as it keeps me motivated!

Feel free to join, as again, your support is what keeps me going:

mb7D4gH - Habbo Battle Royale - Concept Art - RaGEZONE Forums

kVZpOhP - Habbo Battle Royale - Concept Art - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm really impressed, as you said Habbo is no longer the most popular game, but these interesting turns can give a new air to the gameplay and not always make the classic "games / role / chat room". I had a similar idea that was to take advantage of the effects and weapons for a more 'realistic' gameplay, with missions and scores... unfortunately time and knowledge were not enough to carry it out.

I wish you prosperity for your ambitious project, I believe that I am not the only one interested in participating. If you need collaboration, I have several years of experience and would be happy to contribute in whatever is necessary.

Back