Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Habbo Retros on Mobile/Tablet (Amazing Feature)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I’m sure a lot of you have noticed that hotels with a nitro client can be played on your mobile cause of HTML5.

For my iPhone it runs fine although when using the room navigator or catalog things get cut off .

On my iPad Pro 12inch though nitro runs perfectly, better then using a normal computer I’d say since you can use touchscreen or keyboard/trackpad of ipad.
I use a browser called cloudy which removes the address bar giving me the extra resolution needed to make it dead on native perfectly.
Here is a photo of it running on my ipad

3A1BAF4F-8259-4A86-B5CF-C6286204D1F2 - Habbo Retros on Mobile/Tablet (Amazing Feature) - RaGEZONE Forums 3A1BAF4F-8259-4A86-B5CF-C6286204D1F2 - Habbo Retros on Mobile/Tablet (Amazing Feature) - RaGEZONE Forums

I think its possible, maybe someone could make a version of nitro that runs more native to the resolution of iphone too cause this is amazing and makes it heaps accessible anywhere.
Also i think phones with a higher resolution then my iphone 11 pro max could possibly run it as well as an ipad.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course it's possible... cross platform is kinda one of the major reasons as to why the canvas element is a major breakthrough...

I don't know why Nitro wasn't designed to have a responsive design from start, blatantly stupid IMO. It should be the minimum standard in web dev to have a responsive design.

Back