Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Harry Potter Retro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm an Italian guy and since 2013 I'm developing an alternative version of Habbo, turning it into a role-playing game based on the world of Harry Potter. I added several features like a level system, spells and potions that can only be used after learning them, a GPS map that shows you the shortest way to a specific place, mini-games to create potions, teleports accessible only using passwords obtained through quests and above all a sorting system in the four houses of Hogwarts with relative private areas such as common rooms and uniforms set automatically in the castle. Another feature is that users do not have the navigator available and will have to walk around the castle (and the wizardling world) through doors, teleporters and portkeys.

In Italy I noticed that the user is now disinterested, an English version could be an opportunity for someone to learn something new and different?
Would it be a good idea to open in a more international version?
What do you think of this Hotel?

Here some videos and images:

Trailer:

Potions Minigames:

Duels:

VL4unIc - Harry Potter Retro - RaGEZONE Forums

TDK3kIV - Harry Potter Retro - RaGEZONE Forums

Fco1L7M - Harry Potter Retro - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
This is really cool. Definitely has a big potential for the English version, however I don’t think many people even play retros anymore...

Back