Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private [OPINION NEEDED] Working on a new CMS design

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello there!

It's been a while since I was active at the retro scene and actually did something for the community. But I wanted to try something new and familiar in a design.

Below is a design that I've been working on and I would like to receive some opinions and ideas for features to add to it. (I want to add a CMS from scratch to it)

Thanks in advance!

Note: In the attachment the image is of Frank, in the final version there would be an image of the user and when there is no session there is going to be a login form with Frank as Habbo.

screencapture-pixelenhotel-newsite-index-html-2019-04-26-18_49_04 - [OPINION NEEDED] Working on a new CMS design - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Is your aim to stay in the style that Habbo has right now, or do you want to completely redo the styling?
I'm not a big fan of Habbo's current design, that's why I'm asking ;)

What technologies are you (going to be) using front-end and back-end whise? I'm curious :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
too bordered and too rectangular

Well okay, thanks. Any advice on how you would do it? More border radius? Or?

Is your aim to stay in the style that Habbo has right now, or do you want to completely redo the styling?
I'm not a big fan of Habbo's current design, that's why I'm asking ;)

What technologies are you (going to be) using front-end and back-end whise? I'm curious :)

Well, the aim is Habbo with a twist, making it familiar but also different from what Habbo has, like the plate where the avatar is standing together with the motto is from Holo era. I want to combine multiple era's into one "modern" design.

Nothing special like nodeJs, I was planning on using PHP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it needs some shadows, maybe use a light blue border? the white throws it off a ton

Back