Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Private Why does nobody utilize the HTML5 servers that have been released/completed?

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Servers such as:

- Bobba.io
- Cyclone
- Nitro

Anyone know why or if these are used here? I played some HTML5 Spanish hotel that was really smooth and solid.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Servers such as:

- Bobba.io
- Cyclone
- Nitro

Anyone know why or if these are used here? I played some HTML5 Spanish hotel that was really smooth and solid.
A bunch of hotels run Nitro dude, but most of them run alongside Flash client.

Check out Hablush.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because Cyclone and Bobba.io was never truly finished;
to continue advancing them would require "advanced" programmer knowledge (not necessarily experience, but understandings at the very least).

Also you're looking for the term client, not server.

Hotels are migrating over to Nitro since its release. I wish the scene was more interested in a HTML5 sandbox, where we now have the easiest control we've ever had to modifying our Retros to do all those things everyone fantasized about implementing but reaching out for help getting started here has always been a scary thing. Habbo Retro (primarily server) development has been gatekeeped so much.

Back