Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Maximizing Upgrades: Small vs Big Assets in Cookie Clicker

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have just started playing cookie clicker, and it might sound like a stupid question. But do you guys buy smaller assets like cursors and grandmas in a large number, or just the bigger assets only by saving your cookies? With the different upgrades available for smaller assets, I think it makes sense to just accumulate a lot of them. Opinion?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude, firstly, it’s not a stupid question at all, don’t degrade yourself like that. I can assure you most people have this same question at the start. Quite frankly, there’s no strategy of buying upgrades as such in the start. Reason being, even if you buy the wrong upgrade, it’ll hardly make any difference lol, it multiplies. It's just that when you’re baking a lot of cookies and the upgrades are way too costly, that is when you must use a strategy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IKR, I believe most people just buy assets randomly in the start. I mean there’s obviously a little common sense and match involved, but then again, not a proper strategy. I saw some youtube videos where these guys had some math and logic going on, which really made me feel just a bit inferior but nah.1 not anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IKR, I believe most people just buy assets randomly in the start. I mean there’s obviously a little common sense and match involved, but then again, not a proper strategy. I saw some youtube videos where these guys had some math and logic going on, which really made me feel just a bit inferior but nah.1 not anymore.

Yes exactly THAT’S MY MAN, I’m making over 5 billion cookies per second atm. And when I began, I never even looked at the cps that upgrades provided, I just bought whatever I wanted and I could. It's just that now there are some formulas on wiki that I sometimes use to decide whether to buy a big upgrade or not, in terms of whether it’ll be worth it or not. But it’s because I am baking way too much now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes exactly THAT’S MY MAN, I’m making over 5 billion cookies per second atm. And when I began, I never even looked at the cps that upgrades provided, I just bought whatever I wanted and I could. It's just that now there are some formulas on wiki that I sometimes use to decide whether to buy a big upgrade or not, in terms of whether it’ll be worth it or not. But it’s because I am baking way too much now.
5 billion cookies a second??? Dude, are you sure it's not a typo and you actually mean it? Even 5 billion total cookies is a lot for me, forget about baking it per second. I’m pretty sure after you make some millions or billions of cookies, the game gets easier with upgrades and stuff. But what would you suggest to me in the start? I don’t have many upgrades as of now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
5 billion cookies a second??? Dude, are you sure it's not a typo and you actually mean it? Even 5 billion total cookies is a lot for me, forget about baking it per second. I’m pretty sure after you make some millions or billions of cookies, the game gets easier with upgrades and stuff. But what would you suggest to me in the start? I don’t have many upgrades as of now.
Idk about any suggestions but I’d tell you what I personally did. In the start I used an automation tool which baked the cookies automatically, I have CTS actually and still these games make me happy, so I worked out on finding a good one. I don’t use it now though, as it's fun to click at this point slowly rather than just being greedy about baking more cookies. Way too many upgrades so even with me clicking slowly I am making insane progress.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Idk about any suggestions but I’d tell you what I personally did. In the start I used an automation tool which baked the cookies automatically, I have CTS actually and still these games make me happy, so I worked out on finding a good one. I don’t use it now though, as it's fun to click at this point slowly rather than just being greedy about baking more cookies. Way too many upgrades so even with me clicking slowly I am making insane progress.

I get it, you’ve achieved a point where more cookies don’t fascinate you much. I’d be satisfied with even a million cookies per second lol. I mean I don't think I am there yet. Also, can you tell me what tool you use? And is it available for Windows? How much does it cost?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get it, you’ve achieved a point where more cookies don’t fascinate you much. I’d be satisfied with even a million cookies per second lol. I mean I don't think I am there yet. Also, can you tell me what tool you use? And is it available for Windows? How much does it cost?
This is the I used and still use. Yes, it works perfectly on Windows, even I’m a Windows user myself. It doesn’t cost at all dude, if it did, I would’ve never used it. Won’t spend my money on an automation tool for now, I’m extremely miser :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the I used and still use. Yes, it works perfectly on Windows, even I’m a Windows user myself. It doesn’t cost at all dude, if it did, I would’ve never used it. Won’t spend my money on an automation tool for now, I’m extremely miser :p
Haha, thanks for the tool and your advice though. I’ll use it right away. Also, if you’re on discord, you can add me (I’m #7676) and hit me up over there. Honestly I am sure you can help me out a lot. ‘Twas nice talking to you, would love to connect with you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does anyone know of any tips that can shorten the gameplay of this game? because i find it takes quite a while to win, i also see some cheats on the net but its too complicated for me

Back