Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion]Anyone else playing ARK Survival Evolved?

Reaction score
Seriously my brothers and I can't put this game down. The bad reviews are due to official servers being realistic pvp where your character cannot logout and ends up dying before you log back in and your inventory is gone along with your work, which is easily fixed by running your own server. I've been telling my friends about how much fun i'm having and am slowly recruiting more people to play, so I figured I would post here asking if anyone else plays?

A hilarious episode series of FRANKIEonPC playing to show you what it has to offer:

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have been watching Frankie play this too and it's hilarious. I bought the game and attempted to play on Official server but could never get anything done before I was ganked....by player or Dino...this game is freaking hard! lol

Reaction score
I pre-ordered it and all I can say is that the game is brilliant as it is right now (still in alpha phase). Most of the negative reviews are about servers being not playable during the 2-3 days of the game. I tried to connect to servers for an hour and managed to join 1 to realize my graphics were glitched and because of that I had to restart the game to fix it. tried to connect again and no need to tell you what happened that time :junglejane::

Reaction score
I am keeping a personal server while reading every day patch notes and changes, latest change is 182 and they nerfed berry gathering then prolonged gathering to counteract the nerf, not how I think it should've been handled because you are harvesting longer now for smaller rewards but oh well! Still playing with brothers and going to enjoy the three day weekend playing this!

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I've played this quite a lot, but started to get boring due to the amount of annoying people that just spawn with nothing on and continuously come and attack you until they can steal your stuff. I really should go on a PVE server but the effort to get back up the levels. Plus I want my engram points per level!

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This looks great, I've just been waiting to monitor development over time as I wasn't sure about forking out after doing so for Reign of Kings, which has started getting boring already.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's on sale right now on Steam for $25...will go back up July 8th.

Reaction score
Currently I am waiting for my budget to increase for a 1440p gaming rig that will support this game better than my GTX 880m. Hopefully by October i'll have enough then I really want to see if optimization will be ready for DirectX 12 SLI support :)

Last edited:
Back