Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Fallout 4

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can already get it for about $20 less from some places online. I don't know how much you want it to go down?

$20? Seriously? the price of the game in my country when converted to USD is 80 USD :/

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I said $20 less, meaning $40. o_O $80 that's crazy! Unless it's like a special edition or something.

Screw the prices in my country then. However , i think the prices of a ps 4 here is quite cheaper compared to others? Around 373 US dollars here

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not by much, I believe it's $350 USD here.

ah I see , so it's pricey here -_- (this may be off topic) Well anyways , i am saving up some cash for a ps4. Time for this noob to become a gamer. ... well eventually :p The only PS I have ever had was a PS 1 and the game i played was crash bandicoot xD

On topic:

Have you heard about Bethesda warning against using Fallout 4 PC Console Commands? It seems that it could easily mess up saved games.

Rogu3
Reaction score
ah I see , so it's pricey here -_- (this may be off topic) Well anyways , i am saving up some cash for a ps4. Time for this noob to become a gamer. ... well eventually :p The only PS I have ever had was a PS 1 and the game i played was crash bandicoot xD

On topic:

Have you heard about Bethesda warning against using Fallout 4 PC Console Commands? It seems that it could easily mess up saved games.

Yes, it's because they have not all been tested. I'd only use it if you really need it for something.

Reaction score
I have only cheaten once in Fallout 4. And that's because I was stuck in the middle of enemies that instantly killed me after loading the savegame. I was spawning right next to a "thing" that looked like cotsworth.. (Sergeant something -> Like ) had a boss icon.. So I had to godmode myself out of there.
No stimpaks + boss + low health....

But if he has fun to play the game with cheats, just let him do that ;)

Reactions: Jax

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
You shouldn't be playing a game like Fallout if you have to cheat to play...

Actually you're wrong. Fallout is a sandbox game amongst other categories. Freedom is emphasized in Fallout. Why else would the console functionality be there? Todd Howard himself states in multiple interviews that Fallout is all about freedom, and he emphasizes that players should experience the game how they want to.

Reaction score
Hey so I'm kinda lazy to read the passed 9 pages of post. Soooo I was just wondering how everyone finds the game? I know I REALLY enjoyed fallout 3.

Rogu3
Reaction score
Hey so I'm kinda lazy to read the passed 9 pages of post. Soooo I was just wondering how everyone finds the game? I know I REALLY enjoyed fallout 3.
Beyond my expectations by far, just got into the Institute.

ignition sequence start
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I started playing Fallout 4 very late. I've also never played any of the previous Fallouts before.

I love open map games. It gives you the right to literally go anywhere, even if it isn't for the storyline. Picking locks took me a while to get used to since it's a certain method.

At the minute, I'm loving it. I just wish I would've started it sooner.

Also, did anyone manage to go back to the vault and unlock the glass case for the big gun? I haven't done it yet and it looks cool.

Reaction score
I started playing Fallout 4 very late. I've also never played any of the previous Fallouts before.

I love open map games. It gives you the right to literally go anywhere, even if it isn't for the storyline. Picking locks took me a while to get used to since it's a certain method.

At the minute, I'm loving it. I just wish I would've started it sooner.

Also, did anyone manage to go back to the vault and unlock the glass case for the big gun? I haven't done it yet and it looks cool.

There's a glitch where dog meat can get it for you, not sure if it's been patched though

Reactions: DNC
Back