Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Games to play

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Biggest games I have loved in my past:
GunZ
Lunia
WoW
Drift City
League of Legends

These are the longest term games i've played. Recently bore of LoL, DC Official too full of hackers, Lunia/GunZ now officially shut down, not looking to pay for WoW.

Open to any suggestions, but those are my favorite games of all time.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
4 years after it was released I still can't help it but play The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim at least 5 hours a week. And I STILL DISCOVER SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY!
It's unclear to me how they were able to build a that detailed game even within 5 years of development. You should try it out if you haven't yet :D

Definitely at the top of the long-term games I play.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
4 years after it was released I still can't help it but play The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim at least 5 hours a week. And I STILL DISCOVER SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY!
It's unclear to me how they were able to build a that detailed game even within 5 years of development. You should try it out if you haven't yet :D

Definitely at the top of the long-term games I play.

I actually did play this game for about 6 months. I extremely overplayed it though, anywhere from 8-12 hours a day of it during my time playing it. No longer have interest in playing it, even though I do open it up every once in awhile to see whats up.

Any genre of game you don't want to play? Or do you only want MMO related suggestions?

Absolutely not a single genre of games I have not played to my knowledge. Ill list out a few.

DC Universe Online
World of Tanks
Club Penguin
Dark Orbit
Maplestory
Dead Frontier
Agar.io
Runescape
Destiny
Osu!
FlyFF
The Sims Online
Age of Empires Online
League of Legends
Dota 2
World of Warcraft
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Guild Wars 2
ArchAge
EverQuest
Maid Marion
Alliance of Valiant Arms
Combat Arms
Soldier Front
GunZ
Drift City
APB
Dragon Nest
Hearthstone
Titans
ArchLord
Minecraft
Aura Kingdom
Shaiya
Scarlet Blade
C9
Elsword
Grand Fantasia
Soldier Front 2
Eden Eternal
Wolf Team
Wonderking
Track Mania

Ive played *most* of those games quite indepth. There is more, just didnt want to keep typing out all the shortcuts/bookmarks I have on my PC. Even if its on this list, feel free to re-reccommend it, just please offer another thing to do while playing that most players wouldnt know about.

Thanks@!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should try Dark Souls if you haven't. I love the pve but the best part in my opinion is the pvp. I really enjoyed that game.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Do the games have to be free to play? If not I suggest browsing trough Steam, you'll find some really interesting games.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Played smite for a few days. No idea why, but ive been getting bored with almost every game I try, makes me so sad.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Skyforge was fun for a few hours... CS:GO aswell. No idea why I cant find a good game to play. Tried minecraft again for a few, didnt last an hour before I was just outright bored.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Path of Exile. One of the best, if not the best free MMO.
Smite. If you're into MOBAs, Smite is a pretty good and unique one. 3rd person view MOBA.
Smash Bros Melee. I love this. Get Dolphin emulator and any controller pretty much and play this, you won't regret it D:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
PoE... never have liked this game. Made me think of C9 and played that for quit a long time. Downloaded Kane & Lynch on my 360 and loving it. Going to try Too Human here inabit.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Biggest games I have loved in my past:
GunZ
Lunia
WoW
Drift City
League of Legends

These are the longest term games i've played. Recently bore of LoL, DC Official too full of hackers, Lunia/GunZ now officially shut down, not looking to pay for WoW.

Open to any suggestions, but those are my favorite games of all time.

You havn't played Counter Strike yet?

A few that i've played which might interest you:

Counter Strike: Global Offense
Assassins Creed
BulletStorm
Borderlands
Hitman
Crysis 3

Most would be storyline games except for Counter Strike and Borderlands, but i think Crysis 3 is worth the shot.

Back