Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Rocket League anyone?

Reaction score
As the thread title says, does anyone play Rocket League?

As I've never owned any consoles beside good ole "SEGA", i have always been unco af with a controller, but few weeks back I have been introduced to Rocket League. A game that actually requires a controller and as much as me being a keyboard warrior, the game is pretty unplayable on the keyboard, so I had to get an xbox controller.

Been kinda liking the game. Much different change from swarm of hackers on CSGO. Still learning Aerials and wallshots, but will get there eventually.

Anyone else has any experience with Rocket League, or perhaps you have a cool car design to show?

Smoke & Fly
Reaction score
It's a great game. You can always keep improving and it doesn't get old because of that. For me at least.
I'm a Plat II and i intend on reaching diamond this year if my controller will let me.

Some advice: You said you are using an xbox controller? Which one? I'll have you know that 360 controllers have terrible thumbstick precision and One controllers have terrible thumbstick durability. You're better off using a PS4 controller if you can. I am speaking from experience.

Also before you start building skill, play around with your settings. Particularly camera settings, controller deadzone and steering sensitivity.

Cheers!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have played this game few times, but I have to say its not the best one. Sorry to say that guys.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
thread is dead but rocket league is LIFE

Champ 3 Div 2 on Rumble, Champ 1 Div 2 on standard. Love this game

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
thread is dead but rocket league is LIFE

Champ 3 Div 2 on Rumble, Champ 1 Div 2 on standard. Love this game

I've played once since november because of time and work but rocket league ftw. It's also a bit poop to play either solo or without enough players for a 3v3.

Junk, what's your steam ID? we should get some games in.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
I've played once since november because of time and work but rocket league ftw. It's also a bit poop to play either solo or without enough players for a 3v3.

Junk, what's your steam ID? we should get some games in.
It's DeHavilland but apparently there's tons of DeHavillands, thankfully I use the same avatar on there as I do here

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Diamond 3 / Champ 1 in standard, Champ 1 in duo. I also turned off the chat in Rocket League, the community is so toxic.. Especially in diamond and champ..

RLCS is also awesome! Go Cloud9!

Yeah duck the RL community, never before have I ever seen such hostility and toxicity

What a save! What a save! Okay. ​Vote to forfeit

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
I hate people who vote to forfiet just because they're losing, spoiled little brats don't know what it's like to be competetive in something that doesn't provide a participation trophy for everyone.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I hate people who vote to forfiet just because they're losing, spoiled little brats don't know what it's like to be competetive in something that doesn't provide a participation trophy for everyone.

Yeah duck the RL community, never before have I ever seen such hostility and toxicity

What a save! What a save! Okay. ​Vote to forfeit
Yep. They eventually start own goaling if you ignore forfeit votes. Rocket League has the saddest community I've ever seen in a game. Probably also the youngest I've ever seen (I don't play Fortnite or Minecraft though)

Back