Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion]Need for Speed Teaser Trailer

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The new NFS game will feature deep customisation, authentic urban car culture, a nocturnal open world, and an immersive narrative that pulls you through the game.

Possibly Underground 3? The teaser trailer looks amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Need for Speed Teaser Trailer

*In-game* Not so sure everyone is going to fall for that these days EA given the track record up until now.

Though I can say I'll be excited if it is actually NFS UG3. Every fan of the franchise has been waiting on it for so long now. Hopefully they pull it off.

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score

And if it's not Underground 3, it could be something close to it.

26fd3979fbc66b30757dc9de397c3ef0 - [Discussion]Need for Speed Teaser Trailer - RaGEZONE Forums

In this part of the video you can see some of the customisations and the 'Ghost' license plate.

By "deep customisation", I hope they mean customisation like it was in Underground (1 or 2), Carbon, ProStreet etc with seperate parts for the spoilers, bumpers, hoods instead of one whole bodykit.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

Remember that one time where we did 50 laps drifting in Grid? Remember when you fucked up and left when we were about 30 laps in? Yeah, you got owned that day bro.

Even the drift king makes a mistake once in awhile. But In that game, I believe I'm still champion. Kthx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i miss my old drifting days... never did play "fair" with the other NPC racers

Back