Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Don miss this Game called "Game Dev Master" which can make you have a Dev experience

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Don miss this Game called "Game Dev Master" which can make you have a Dev experience

Recently, I was looking for games in the app market. A game called "Game Dev Master" has attracted me because I have dreamed to make a game.
After two days of gaming experience, I found there are some advantages and prombles in this game.
Let me talk about advantages at first.
View attachment 165135
View attachment 165136
The game screen makes me integrate into it quickly. There is only one programmer with 50k initial funding in the narrow studio. It is close to reality that a poor programmer who just started a business. When you earn enough money, you can change to a high-level studio, and hire employees. With the same picture size, although you got more things(such as new employees, new studio), you won't think it looks crowded.
The game sound is enjoyable, and there is no feeling of boring.
The gameplay is not complicated. Thanks to the novice tutorial, I quickly mastered the gameplay. Players can earn money by developing games to accumulate wealth while also gaining access to technology. The use of technology points is so great that you can not only learn new game types and game themes, but also enhance the ability to develop games such as game animations, game engines, game plots, game design, game sound effects and game AI. It is also possible to study the scale of the game, not only to develop stand-alone games, but also to develop large-scale multiplayer online games. By the way, the technology point that plays such a large role is to be based on the quality of the game. It means the higher the score of the game, the more technology points are obtained. Here, I want to mention this scoring system. The “tapgame scores” in the game are often lower than others.
View attachment 165137
View attachment 165138
This game is not too difficult. Although individual scoring systems will score low points,the overall trend is fair. As long as the quality is guaranteed, the launch of a game can often bring you profits. Of course, you have to plan your own funds. Otherwise, in the face of increasing costs (company rents, employee salaries, etc.), it is possible to go bankrupt if you are not careful.
The game content is more realistic. When you have a game that gets a higher rating and you have the same sequel of the same theme, but there is no improvement in other aspects, the rating system will give you a lower score and will give you a bad review. Renting, hiring employees, marketing, market analysis, and advertising sponsorship have largely restored the links that real-life game development will go through, rather than simply developing to make money. This requires a lot of cooperation.
View attachment 165140
The next is the problems.
Time setting. I hope developers can make some improvements in the time setting. As we know, this game is with a period of "year" so that it will make something is not in accordance with common sense. For example, if i want to unlock the Employee training, it may take me almost 34 years.
View attachment 165141
The design of the advertisement. I can understand that developers need income, but the design of ad insertion is somewhat unacceptable. After I have worked hard to develop technology and funds to study new technologies, there will be random cases where technology needs to see advertisements. This makes me very confusing and affects the gaming experience. This strongly requires developers to make changes.
View attachment 165142
In summary, the game is generally good from the picture, sound, gameplay and content. If you can modify the two problems I mentioned, it will be more attractive.:thumbup1:

Back