Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Free/Win] Enter to win a Starcraft 2 Or WoW guest-passes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So, I've been with Ragezone for about 5 years now and other than habbo content, I have not really given back to the community. So today I would like to share something.

I was digging through some of my game cases and came across (2) WoW guest passes and (2) Star craft II guest passes. I have absolutely no use for them so here you are:

How to enter:
Answer the following:
- What brought you to Ragezone and what made you stay?

This will stay open for the next few days. I will pick a winner every day as long as 3 or more people have posted. You will receive the code via inbox.

Thanks.
James​

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Reaction score
What brought you to Ragezone and what made you stay?

google brought me here
i remember i search ( how to create private server ) , and i see RZ .....
MMORPG Developments and MMORPG Extra section made me stay

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
What brought you to Ragezone and what made you stay?

What brought into Ragezone was at first its reputation of having a lot of contents about MU online. And secondly was the community itself being notably mature and sociable. And lastly the only reason of course why I still liked being in this community, Its because for how long I have been lurking in this community, I have seen a lot of major changes that brings a real life impacts, Where you get to see a fellow member change and a member who departs permanently. Its technically like being in a group of friends and you see your friends as time passes they change and you get to hear their life stories and such.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
What brought you to RaGEZONE and what made you stay?

RaGEZONE was the first MMORPG forum I ever joined, and it's the site that learnt me how to setup a Habbo Retro. I remember back in 2009, and TheAJ had a tutorial on how to setup HoloCMS, after that tutorial worked, I became really fond of RaGEZONE and the way it helped me learn how to create a Habbo Retro. Over the years I have also met some great people, one of them has became a close friend in my life and we speak often if not daily. In all honesty, RaGEZONE has made me stay, because the people you meet, and the reason that it learnt me how to setup Retros. Thank you RaGEZONE and especially MentaL and all the forum team! Without RaGEZONE I wouldn't of known some of the people I know today. :):

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
IJak is our first winner! He decided to choose the WoW Pass. So remaining we have: (1) WoW guest passes and (2) Star craft II guest passes

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Not bothered about the pass, so you can give it to someone else if you're considering picking myself. I play the full WoW /w a subscription. :): I'll just post my thoughts, anyway.

When I came across RaGEZONE I thought, it's just so.. settling. I honestly can't go to another forum and stick to it. It's the users here, the community together, just everything. Users are extremely supportive from my experience. Opening up to a new private server development area is quite a big thing in some cases, and you can't always expect users to keep their cool when you're asking beyond "nooby" questions.

On this forum, that's just not the case. They keep their cool, and are extremely helpful throughout the whole thing. (From my experience)

With the contributions and help from everyone, you can quite easily take on a new development area. RaGEZONE will be my only forum, I can assure.

Reaction score
What brought you to ragezone and made you stay?

Well it all started in 2009 when I use to play MapleStory. I really enjoyed hosting servers and coding sources. From there It became a daily thing to re visit the maplestory section. Then I did the surveys to get a free subscription for 1 year. So with that being said, I stayed on for another year. Once the maplestory section started to die, I discovered the outerworld and all the other cool sections of the forum. Then it just became a daily thing to browse around RageZone and post :). I can tell you that this is the only forum I do this and I made so many friends and learned so much.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
What brought you to Ragezone and made you stay?

A friend of mine played the MIR 2 server years ago in 2004/2005. I had a different account before in 2004 but I forgot it :3. I didnt start posting until about 2007, and after that it was the community that kept me here.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I don't need the guest passes either haha, but yea.

What made me join Ragezone?

--
Well, I found this site a long time ago back in '07-'08 trying to look for a maplestory private server and trying to make my own. Then I started getting into computer science and worked with that my highschool years, but I realized.. meh this isn't for me. haha. I kinda joined Ragezone to have some friends "online" but it didn't work out too well, with my time here. I was once the most hated member here probably haha, but I realized what I've done wrong. I was too immature at that time. Still kinda surprised I use this forum still to this day, now a freshman in college. This site really did help me grow up a bit, and I think I got some fame in this forum too. :eek:tt1:

But pretty much Akaruz, was very influential to me, and he helped me a lot through my process here in Ragezone. Also, Mental and Excy too because they gave me a chance becoming a moderator here, and I did my best. Smods helped a bit I guess, but some of them hated me lol and even some of the mods too.

But yea, I'll still be around Ragezone for a bit longer, probably until it dies (if it ever does).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back