game room

game room

I'm planning to build a game room with this style.I'm looking for a gaming chair, but I can't understand whether the chair should be without a rug or without?

LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,333Posts

Re: game room

Quote Originally Posted by PiersciClark View Post
    I'm planning to build a game room with this style.I'm looking for a gaming chair, but I can't understand whether the chair should be without a rug or without?
    Well, if your options are without, or without... then I'd definitely go without.
    IXXI

MemberRank
    Jun 2021 Join Date
    22Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PiersciClark View Post
    There good and bad, 1 it will damage ur rug.
    2nd, looking at your flooring, you probably will have a hard time stop yourself when you a leaning backward, thats where the Rug comes it.. but i would find a better alternative vs a Rug, btw you room is a Awesome. Good Job.

LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,333Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLegend View Post
    There good and bad, 1 it will damage ur rug.
    2nd, looking at your flooring, you probably will have a hard time stop yourself when you a leaning backward, thats where the Rug comes it.. but i would find a better alternative vs a Rug, btw you room is a Awesome. Good Job.
    Yes! Also the rug is a bath. Never to damage the rug bath. It is best to slide on the fridge with a bath. Leaning backwards is always a good way. The forward motion is the effect of the best manner. Ejection is ultimate solution for major failure. Be aware. Rug can slide for great motion btw best room ever.

DISCLAIMER for Madison... No, I am not "drunk" and no I am not trolling. Simply just having a bit of fun. Punish me if you must. xD xD. No harm, no foul.
    Last edited by Kreeate; 16-07-21 at 07:27 PM.
    IXXI

MemberRank
    Jun 2021 Join Date
    1Posts

Man, that room looks awesome! I also have a gaming room. However, it is not even close to as great as this one. This one is just perfect, and everything is placed in the best possible spots. The only thing that I would change in there is the chair and the rug. I would like to have a better chair for my gaming room and for my area rug, a softer carpet. I just like those kinds of tiny soft carpets, as sometimes I like to fell asleep on the floor. Oh, and I would also place the computer on the ground, as it is pretty dangerous to keep it like that.
    Last edited by Severalun; 21-07-21 at 06:15 PM.

Advertisement