Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Fix Dropping Internet Speed on My Computer

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I'm new to this forum and I don't know if this is the right place to discuss this topic. I am having a problem on my computer. Actually, some people were connected with my Wifi while I was playing 'Ludo King' with them. Now I am not able to remove them anyway. So for that reason, the internet speed is dropping. I don't understand how can I solve this. Can anyone help me friends to fix it?

Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I'm new to this forum and I don't know if this is the right place to discuss this topic. I am having a problem on my computer. Actually, some people were connected with my Wifi while I was playing 'Ludo King' with them. Now I am not able to remove them anyway. So for that reason, the internet speed is dropping. I don't understand how can I solve this. Can anyone help me friends to fix it?

Change your WiFi password and then reset your router.

But I'm guessing that your post is just a prelude to introducing some kind of spam links soon. Time will tell.

Reaction score
Not understand, what actually you mean to say Kreeate

I'm saying change your WiFi password and then restart your router. If you don't know what either of those things are, then it's perhaps best you step away from the computer ( that's the colorful screen thingy you're looking at ) and maybe get involved with something more your speed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm saying change your WiFi password and then restart your router. If you don't know what either of those things are, then it's perhaps best you step away from the computer ( that's the colorful screen thingy you're looking at ) and maybe get involved with something more your speed.

Actually the problem is I am not able to reset the password, because i am not using router due to some technical issue on there. Now its my airtel hotspot which is connected the internet. So for that reason I could not able to reset password now. Is there any solution to remove them without resetting password?

Reaction score
Actually the problem is I am not able to reset the password, because i am not using router due to some technical issue on there. Now its my airtel hotspot which is connected the internet. So for that reason I could not able to reset password now. Is there any solution to remove them without resetting password?

Contact Airtel ( dial 121 from your Airtel number )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi Judge, discussed some unique methods that may help you to fix the issue.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here's how to change your Router's Wi-Fi password
Open your browser to the configuration page of your router
Enter your router's username and password details:
Open the Wireless section
Change the password
Set your security type
Save your settings

Back