Internet Speed Is Dropping!

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Newbie JudgeWeber is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2022 Join Date
    3Posts

    Internet Speed Is Dropping!

    Hello Friends,

    I'm new to this forum and I don't know if this is the right place to discuss this topic. I am having a problem on my computer. Actually, some people were connected with my Wifi while I was playing 'Ludo King' with them. Now I am not able to remove them anyway. So for that reason, the internet speed is dropping. I don't understand how can I solve this. Can anyone help me friends to fix it?


  2. #2
    Victus Mortuus Kreeate is offline
    LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,350Posts

    Re: Internet Speed Is Dropping!

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeWeber View Post
    Hello Friends,

    I'm new to this forum and I don't know if this is the right place to discuss this topic. I am having a problem on my computer. Actually, some people were connected with my Wifi while I was playing 'Ludo King' with them. Now I am not able to remove them anyway. So for that reason, the internet speed is dropping. I don't understand how can I solve this. Can anyone help me friends to fix it?
    Change your WiFi password and then reset your router.


    But I'm guessing that your post is just a prelude to introducing some kind of spam links soon. Time will tell.
    IXXI

  3. #3
    Newbie JudgeWeber is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2022 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: Internet Speed Is Dropping!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeate View Post
    Change your WiFi password and then reset your router.


    But I'm guessing that your post is just a prelude to introducing some kind of spam links soon. Time will tell.
    Not understand, what actually you mean to say @Kreeate

  4. #4
    Victus Mortuus Kreeate is offline
    LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,350Posts

    Re: Internet Speed Is Dropping!

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeWeber View Post
    Not understand, what actually you mean to say @Kreeate
    I'm saying change your WiFi password and then restart your router. If you don't know what either of those things are, then it's perhaps best you step away from the computer ( that's the colorful screen thingy you're looking at ) and maybe get involved with something more your speed.
    IXXI

  5. #5
    Newbie JudgeWeber is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2022 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: Internet Speed Is Dropping!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreeate View Post
    I'm saying change your WiFi password and then restart your router. If you don't know what either of those things are, then it's perhaps best you step away from the computer ( that's the colorful screen thingy you're looking at ) and maybe get involved with something more your speed.
    Actually the problem is I am not able to reset the password, because i am not using router due to some technical issue on there. Now its my airtel hotspot which is connected the internet. So for that reason I could not able to reset password now. Is there any solution to remove them without resetting password?

  6. #6
    Victus Mortuus Kreeate is offline
    LegendRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    2,350Posts

    Re: Internet Speed Is Dropping!

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeWeber View Post
    Actually the problem is I am not able to reset the password, because i am not using router due to some technical issue on there. Now its my airtel hotspot which is connected the internet. So for that reason I could not able to reset password now. Is there any solution to remove them without resetting password?
    Contact Airtel ( dial 121 from your Airtel number )
    IXXI

  7. #7
    Newbie darren02 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2022 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: Internet Speed Is Dropping!

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgeWeber View Post
    Actually the problem is I am not able to reset the password, because i am not using router due to some technical issue on there. Now its my airtel hotspot which is connected the internet. So for that reason I could not able to reset password now. Is there any solution to remove them without resetting password?
    Hi Judge, here discussed some unique methods that may help you to fix the issue.



Advertisement