Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Path of Exile EMU

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, I would love to join, but the fact is, even with few team members, You would still need at least serveral monts for first stable release (if not more than a year), and to be honest, in that time, it would be better for You to create join few already existing teams and learn there (also with other off games). Don't restrict Yourself with one long project. If You wan't to learn, it would be much better for You to join other team and don't start from scratch...BUT...it is Your choice ofc :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I have a strong passion for Path of Exile. Played it religiously for years, got burnt out on the constant buffs/nerfs, quit. Creating a private version where I can make changes would be amazing. This is most likely gonna take me 3 or 4 years and I don't mind!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, if You are aware of that, then yeah - start gathering all the infos and files, and good luck :D Maybe I will join the team at one point - after these 3-4 years (if You will be still working on this project) :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why would anyone emu the game? no one would play it, maybe someone as a side project but whats the point
'scuze me!? Literally millions play it everyday. Even steam has an average of 40k people playing it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
'scuze me!? Literally millions play it everyday. Even steam has an average of 40k people playing it.
Its not what i meant, why play a private server while you have the original server free to play & no pay to win ?
No pay2win only cosmetic, free to play, they listen their player base, players pay a lot of money showing their support and trust in the company, they even support twitch channels, they release patchs every 2-3 weeks.
What can a private server offer besides the original? Maybe instead of a private server you could write a tool for this game, people will donate for sure.
Play it a bit, its a bit overhelm at first but you get used to it.

Only cheaters will be yours playerbase for sure not the hardcore money givers

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Path of Exile is a game that is in some ways very similar to Diablo. The constant changes in the league and the standardized gameplay make this game quite unique in itself!Storage space ... is expandable by the cash store, but worth every cent.Cosmetics are purely cosmetic and really only add glamour to your character, nothing else.The soundtrack is AMAZING, the different classes and builds you can create are amazing ... because there is never a dull moment or a "perfect" class.Everyone has their own taste of how to play, and the economy revolves around rare and very rare balls that are not so hard to find in late game play.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I see that this game is too old. 2013 year. But I would like to play it.

Back