Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PC Games

Reaction score
I've been trying to figure out where exactly is the best place to download free PC games. Non Multiplayer games like Prince of Persia, Sonic The Hedgehog etc.. Apologizes before hand if this isn't exactly the right place to be asking & thank you to anyone who offers their help.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been trying to figure out where exactly is the best place to download free PC games. Non Multiplayer games like Prince of Persia, Sonic The Hedgehog etc.. Apologizes before hand if this isn't exactly the right place to be asking & thank you to anyone who offers their help.
It's mostly old games but check out these two. The first one has downloads while the second one is more of an online arcade.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try to support the devs who has been working hours for each of these projects. They're pretty cheap in Steam, you can buy the PoP series there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if my advice will help you, but currently on google search engine will help you have many results to choose from, I recommend buying at the utility at reputable addresses. like app stores or game developers.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Horizon: Zero Dawn… the game is addictive I tell you. The story is good, gameplay is perfect, game mechanics are more perfect. There’s nothing more i’d be wishing from that game except a PART TWO, Guerilla Games please hurry o nmaking the sequel, I’m extremely excited!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, I'm not sure but probably most of single games are not for free, so to get access to them actually you must download it from not fully-legal source, maybe just try torrents xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I suggest looking on steam, there's lots of oldies and goodies there

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Steam also has a category for Free to play games. You can look up there. Maybe you found something you like

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's mostly old games but check out these two. The first one has downloads while the second one is more of an online arcade.

Cool games man. Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would suggest that you check the older websites like oceanofgames and make sure that you land on the original platform to download free games. However, most of the games that you want to play can be available on steam where you can purchase them of a great discount during season sales. It is the best way to collect quality games without any bugs or viruses.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Check Steam, it often has lots of free games, or games with great discounts, some games you may also get for free, but you should keep an eye on that
Epic games store often grant games for free, in comparison to Steam EGS gives you great games for free, especially check big holidays like Christmas and you can get some cool AAA games completely for free

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There are not very much free-to-play games in Steam which are awesome. Moreover, rn marketplace of steam is full 18+ hentai games and I do not know why is it so. However, there is a truth in your words: some pearls can be found.

For instance, "Granny" is apparently one of the good and interesting games you can spend some time in. Just be sure that your light is on :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Torrent them mate. Btw i just stopped downloading games from torrents and third party sites long ago. I now either buy them from steam or just play some idle games online like cookie clicker.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hate the state of PC games today. Even single-player games need an internet connection to connect to the game server, which fails anyway sometimes, so you can't even play the game you paid for.

Inactive
Reaction score
I hate the state of PC games today. Even single-player games need an internet connection to connect to the game server, which fails anyway sometimes, so you can't even play the game you paid for.

Very true lol.

Last edited:
Back