Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] GTA Online

Reaction score
I was thinking of starting a crew for GTA Online, but I wasn't sure how many people would join. If you're willing just post here and let me know. We could make a RageZone crew or something. It's easier to do missions and heists with people you know.

Crew:

Last edited:
Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
i dont know for you guys,but for me online is boring so much :( maybee because lag and servers loading too much all things?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i dont know for you guys,but for me online is boring so much :( maybee because lag and servers loading too much all things?
I don't understand what you're talking about. Online doesn't lag at all for me, the only issues are the disconnects. I bought GTA V for the Online pretty much and I'm having a blast playing it. The story I don't care so much about, but I'll definately play it through at some point.

Reaction score
Let me guess you play on your own? GTA online is a much better experience when playing with friends, missions races etc are so much more better than if you were doing them with randoms. That lag must be your potato connection though.

Reaction score
For me there is no lag, it's not an issue. The issue is all of the bugs, glitches, hacks, loading times and the ease of use is not very good. They could have done it much better but they are thinking about implementing new features, they first need to fix all of this before they try implement anything new. And yeah it's better to play with friends rather than on your own. Takes forever to find someone to do a mission with you and when you do find someone they duck up most the time and if they don't they might leave.

Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Let me guess you play on your own? GTA online is a much better experience when playing with friends, missions races etc are so much more better than if you were doing them with randoms. That lag must be your potato connection though.

no no i mean races is bored,theres nothing good expect heist for me .) mm maybe connection..in my country is low :3

Reaction score
Alright, here is the link to the social club, maybe I should've provided it before lmao.

Just request to join or give me your name and I'll try invite you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will check it out and if it's phun ima join too so we can have some phun together sometimes, phuuun!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember playing GTA: Online with friends on my old Xbox 360, we did the a sort of army-styled raids, we even came up with details, plans, got cars ready and also made separate roles for each of us (such as convoy drivers, helicopter & tank support and main/secondary routes). shame my xbox 360 broke down and need to set up my PS4 for it.

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd love to join and play if I had bought the official version on my PC instead of getting it by other means (^_^)

I have it on PS3 though, so if anyone's up for it I wouldn't mind doing heists and stuff

Back