Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] League of Legends - General Talk

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Damn the new splash arts are amazing!!

Though a few korean splash arts are much better than NA's

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
After 50 hours of grinding in silver I finally made it to gold 6 days before the rewards. Cheers:blushing:

Congrats!

I'm in Gold III, I want to be Platinum before season will end and I have the level but I've played 2 or 3 rankeds last week and SoloQ is horrible, always rage and sometimes not even fun..

Reaction score
I wanted to make a push for plat and I honestly believe I can do it but the end of season ranked has been full of trolls, with ragers and afkers a'plenty. I've been helping a bunch of mates get from silver to gold, being able to dodge the game without losing my league has been handy for us a few times :p

Gold was my target this season so I'm happy with the result, plus I love morgana so the skin is a big bonus for me. Next season I'll push for Plat.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
it looks like the splash arts now; a lot more smoother. Im going to have to relearn some of the areas where you can jump over the wall, since the updates removed the "markings" I was use to.

Reaction score
I definitely like it as well, what I guess like most, is that when I saw it on streams, I was just like, this looks so different, it's gonna be annoying to get used to, but once you're fighting, you forget all about it, it looks right. But yeah, the flashing can be a bit annoying, completely flashing wrong because you think you are in the right spot, while you are way off, is something to get used to. :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I also really like the new summoners rift, my friends are not really happy with it because they don't have good PC's and they think now it looks like dota, so different and bla bla bla. I bought a new gaming PC recently and quality and performance with the new map are perfect and I bet that difference should be high with medium-low end ones and that's why they complain.

I love the design in general, it looks new and updated compared to the old one. Everything looks awesome but I think next patchs will be hard for everyone to get used, new jungle items, buffs and everything related will modify the meta and the strategy of game a lot (hope the best).

Just one question, can you jump over all the walls that could be jumped in the old map? I had some troubles trying it with some ADC's like Graves on the wall next to frog and blue on purple side but not sure if I just failed cause of visual updates or something internal really changed.

If it's the last thing Riven players like me will suffer a bit getting used with new map :(

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I also really like the new summoners rift, my friends are not really happy with it because they don't have good PC's and they think now it looks like dota, so different and bla bla bla. I bought a new gaming PC recently and quality and performance with the new map are perfect and I bet that difference should be high with medium-low end ones and that's why they complain.

I love the design in general, it looks new and updated compared to the old one. Everything looks awesome but I think next patchs will be hard for everyone to get used, new jungle items, buffs and everything related will modify the meta and the strategy of game a lot (hope the best).

Just one question, can you jump over all the walls that could be jumped in the old map? I had some troubles trying it with some ADC's like Graves on the wall next to frog and blue on purple side but not sure if I just failed cause of visual updates or something internal really changed.

If it's the last thing Riven players like me will suffer a bit getting used with new map :(

Nah. The areas to jump over have not changed; just the visual area. I main Riven and can jump all the walls I used to be able to in the last patch. The new jungle items willl make a good amount of champs to be more viable (might even help out my Riven jungle, but I doubt)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nah. The areas to jump over have not changed; just the visual area. I main Riven and can jump all the walls I used to be able to in the last patch. The new jungle items willl make a good amount of champs to be more viable (might even help out my Riven jungle, but I doubt)

I think it won't help so much from my point of view but would be great because Riven is also one of my mains and I go jungle with her in most of games, I think is a really good option cause she suffer a lot cleaning jungle in early.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
this patch may have killed riven jungle... the damage needed to kill these monsters + the sustain... going to need to try all the jungle items before I give up, but I didnt really think this update would be soo negative to her jungle

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this patch may have killed riven jungle... the damage needed to kill these monsters + the sustain... going to need to try all the jungle items before I give up, but I didnt really think this update would be soo negative to her jungle
I'm actually glad you can't just pick up an adc as a jungler and succeed now. The jungle seemed way too easy when season 4 came out.

I really wanna see what the pro players pull out with this new jungle.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I'm actually glad you can't just pick up an adc as a jungler and succeed now. The jungle seemed way too easy when season 4 came out.

I really wanna see what the pro players pull out with this new jungle.

Sadly jungle is pretty easy now. Gonna try ADC for kicks, but against bots. Ganking early is alot harder now if you dont have a way to save your HP

I really liked the new splash art for Ahri, however they not using it. Slightly annoying.

It does look good, but it could be better. There are a lot of fan made art that looks better

Riven jungle is fun still :D:

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Riot started a new skin line. Dauntless, like championship, same sort of style however red instead of blue. Championship skins are to celebrate the end of the season. Dauntless will be released at the start of seasons, to celebrate the start of the season.

First Dauntless skin:
Twisted Fate - [PC] League of Legends - General Talk - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't actually like it.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Riot started a new skin line. Dauntless, like championship, same sort of style however red instead of blue. Championship skins are to celebrate the end of the season. Dauntless will be released at the start of seasons, to celebrate the start of the season.

First Dauntless skin:
Twisted Fate - [PC] League of Legends - General Talk - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't actually like it.

It's just another money grab really.

Back