Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] League of Legends - General Talk

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know its a bit late...but im an OCE player :)

SN: CJEntus Blaze420
Smurf SN: TimTheEnchanter

Main role? ADC
2nd role? Mid

Most played this season:
1. Vayne
2. Jinx
3. Shyvana

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
What's everyone's goals for Season 5, realistically. Of course I want to get to Challenger :rolleyes: but that won't happen so I am aiming for Gold and want to start learning the jungle role and more junglers. It is what I lacked last season and seems like a major role where you can win... and lose games.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My goal for Season 5 is get Diamond :thumbup:, got Gold last one and I was really happy because I thought I'd be forever in the toxic and unbrained silver league. Right now i'm in Platinum II because I've improved a lot and I got an awesome row at the start of the season carrying as Top/Jungler.

In any case can't arrive to my dream atm, lost +10 rankeds this weekend playing with afk's and toxic kids vs ex-diamonds and my elo should be fucked, got depromoted to Platinum III. With 80% of ex-diamond players in Platinum right now most of times is luck so with my horrible row i'm angry and I'll stop to play ranked for some time.

Forgetting this recently things i'm happy cause I've got Platinum pretty easy and I improved a lot winning some interesting and difficult games so soon or later I'll get Diamond.

I'm very competitive and get Diamond is just a challenge/dream for me, will fight a lot for it and go even far away.

Last edited:
Success and nothing less
Reaction score
Ok, so last season I ended Gold 5. This season I went 9-1 during placements and I'm currently wrecking Plat. Holy poop this game is easy.

Wonder why it's so hard to get out of gold, but easier to climb plat? Most people pay for eloboost to gold, just for the victorious skins, and then end up ruining the games for players who actually try. I don't believe elo-hell excists, but elo-prison definitely does.

EUW
Primary: ADC
Secondary: Mid, Sup, Jungle

Most played champs:
Vayne 650+
Lucian 150+
Draven 150+

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok, so last season I ended Gold 5. This season I went 9-1 during placements and I'm currently wrecking Plat. Holy poop this game is easy.

In Season 4 I was Diamond 5. But now during placements in each game I had to play with boosted flamers so I wasn't able to carry them in all games so I lost 5 games. It places me into Platinum 5 :D: After few wins I get on promo, I won first 2 matches and I am in Platinum 3 now.

I am maining jungle, but I also like to play as support (if I am not playing with some retarded kid on the lane). Last 3 games I carried hard my team as Braum :):

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
So the new gamemode is out... What's your thoughts?

I got some fun champions from the picks and have actually started playing them in normal because I did so well with them on the game mode. It's not the best gamemode they have made >.> URF COME BACK!

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So the new gamemode is out... What's your thoughts?

I got some fun champions from the picks and have actually started playing them in normal because I did so well with them on the game mode. It's not the best gamemode they have made >.> URF COME BACK!

In my opinion this is the worst game mode they ever made. So much afkers and flamers here.

And yes, I hope one day I will open LoL and in game modes will be URF :):

Btw, I am looking for some teammates for ranked team matches (EUNE, at least Platinum IV). You can contact me here via PM or add me on skype/LoL, nick is everywhere same as here.

Reaction score
Slowly climbing to Lv30. I think this is the best game I've honestly ever had. They didn't even surrender!

e70a3bacfaf8af7158b348409fe69fb1 - [PC] League of Legends - General Talk - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
duck, my ranked restriction is holding me back from challenjour, gg.

;P Yeah and my team mates are what's stopping me from being LCS all star with 50 live penta kills :(

Climbing my way up to Gold again, started off in bronze in Season 5.

Good luck! ;D

Last season my friend won 9/10 of his placement matches and got the bug that started him off in bronze!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
New roaming support, what's your guys thoughts?

He looks really fun! Very different style of play to other champions, very unique.

Lovely but the ultimate is not a good idea because people can troll really easy with it.. Ex: Zed lands ultimate on someone, you ult on him and he's really fucked cause he can't deal any dmg. You can also do it when a team mate is going to kill someone to troll and let the enemy scape, etc, etc

I know is really dumb to use it in that ways but I watched millions of times how unbrained can be people in this game.. That's why it should be something like Kalista ult to avoid the troll..

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lovely but the ultimate is not a good idea because people can troll really easy with it.. Ex: Zed lands ultimate on someone, you ult on him and he's really fucked cause he can't deal any dmg. You can also do it when a team mate is going to kill someone to troll and let the enemy scape, etc, etc

I know is really dumb to use it in that ways but I watched millions of times how unbrained can be people in this game.. That's why it should be something like Kalista ult to avoid the troll..

You are right... It will be the best trolling champ probably cause of his ultimate. Anyways, it's seems interesting, but I would like to know, what will happens, if Anivia will place on the end of his tunnel her Ice Wall or what's the name of this spell. Champions will get stuck in tunnel until Anivia's wall will disappear or they will stuck in tunnel until the game will end? :D:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You are right... It will be the best trolling champ probably cause of his ultimate. Anyways, it's seems interesting, but I would like to know, what will happens, if Anivia will place on the end of his tunnel her Ice Wall or what's the name of this spell. Champions will get stuck in tunnel until Anivia's wall will disappear or they will stuck in tunnel until the game will end? :D:

And it doesn't have to be in purpose, imagine you have a lot of AOE damage in team fights, for example Fiddlesticks and Kennen. If they engage and Bardo ults in a wrong area in a bad moment the team fight is totally lost.

Back