Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] League of Legends - General Talk

Reaction score
could anyone explain the Kennen support trend? I've seen some pros spam it recently in soloq.
I play him top lane sometimes but I can't see how he's a better support option than the current meta ones(Annie, Morgana, Janna, Thresh, Leona, etc)

I mean, his poke is great but no smart adc will let his Q hit you that often, not to mention his unreliable stun.
then he has that lv 6 teamfight potential, but then again, there are supports who just do better in any aspect.
not to mention his damage is heavily item dependent

He's nice becase you can

1. Auto attack harass so easily
2. If you can't land easy Q's then you shouldn't be relying on his Q to do damage, only to zone
3. Constantly spam Q's into / from the brush
4. His W isn't even a skill shot, so if you can't land easy Q's you should be maxing your W.
5. The fact that post level 6 if you don't kill him quick he will stun you both up. This lets his adc do free damage if you focus kennen, and if you don't you get stunned.
6. Only needs Zhonya's to have a decent input in team fights
7. Support kennen doesn't have to worry about high damage

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
He's nice becase you can

1. Auto attack harass so easily
2. If you can't land easy Q's then you shouldn't be relying on his Q to do damage, only to zone
3. Constantly spam Q's into / from the brush
4. His W isn't even a skill shot, so if you can't land easy Q's you should be maxing your W.
5. The fact that post level 6 if you don't kill him quick he will stun you both up. This lets his adc do free damage if you focus kennen, and if you don't you get stunned.
6. Only needs Zhonya's to have a decent input in team fights
7. Support kennen doesn't have to worry about high damage

I'm agree but anyways it's risky, is not really easy to get Zhonias with Kennen supp and when things starts bad and you are behind you have nothing to do in late game.

Reaction score
Went to play a ranked game earlier, someone said "I'm going to make this whole team lose." He was right. He didn't ban anyone, picked Mundo and had mana related spells on. Someone dodged and so I went to play regular games now instead of ranked. I hate Bronze sometimes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i began to play lol since 2012 but nowadays lol have been bored game because you have to do donate(optional) to get latest runes or even op champions.. But i have to say that my experience have been increased alot since the time i start to play Ranked matches and tbh only ranked matches are cool in lol... True story.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
i began to play lol since 2012 but nowadays lol have been bored game because you have to do donate(optional) to get latest runes or even op champions.. But i have to say that my experience have been increased alot since the time i start to play Ranked matches and tbh only ranked matches are cool in lol... True story.

I don't feel like you "have" to donate. It's all free. Everyone can get "op" champions.

Don't really like ranked, prefer normals where you are more free to play champions in different ways and roles without being flamed.

Moongran
Reaction score
I need some good top laners to learn, any suggestions?

I'm a top lane main and I play Maokai, Kennen, Lissandra and Riven.
other notable ones are Rumble, Hecarim, Irelia, Sion, Shyvana(tp + smite)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Shoelace also try to play garen He can play Top lane as tank is op if you will make him fullbuild :)

Moongran
Reaction score
I don't see how this tp+smite meta works

the point is abusing the jungle item Cinderhulk with the challenging smite.
this gives you a ton of tankiness, sunfire cape effect, and a mini exhaust on a short cooldown(that also enhances your damage) at the cost of your flash. another benefit of this is better objective control with 2 smites, and counter jungling your opponent.
for that reason, this is only good on champions on are not reliant on flash, as they have a built in escape mechanism(Shyvana, Hecarim)

Reaction score
the point is abusing the jungle item Cinderhulk with the challenging smite.
this gives you a ton of tankiness, sunfire cape effect, and a mini exhaust on a short cooldown(that also enhances your damage) at the cost of your flash. another benefit of this is better objective control with 2 smites, and counter jungling your opponent.
for that reason, this is only good on champions on are not reliant on flash, as they have a built in escape mechanism(Shyvana, Hecarim)

Spot on. Had an enemy Shen running it earlier today and he was a terror.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
At this point you can play support, For exactly since yesterday i start to learn morgana support because i had to play with her a game long time ago... So my tean gets 3 wins in a row :scared:

Moongran
Reaction score
what do you guys think of Lissandra post Q nerfs?
I rarely ever see her anymore

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Lissandra isn't so op like old days... Now more op are: Darius&Zed for me... that's why most of the players choose Darius or zed even in ranked matches.. If you can make their full builds they'll be OP for sure. Personally i play Darius as full tank @ TOP and is really OP as tanker..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

??? I don't see anything about it on PBE or via Google about Lissandra, where did you read it?

In any case If it's true I think it'll be stupid, Liss is not OP as it was months ago and she'll be out of the game for a long time, is not in the actual meta and they should start looking on Hecarim, Sion and Maokai (even with previous nerfs).

Lissandra isn't so op like old days... Now more op are: Darius&Zed for me... that's why most of the players choose Darius or zed even in ranked matches.. If you can make their full builds they'll be OP for sure. Personally i play Darius as full tank @ TOP and is really OP as tanker..

Zed it is, Darius not really because his powerspike is on lane phase and late game (full build), in any other point it sucks comparing with the actual meta Top champs. Darius burst is awesome (even tanky) but it has 0 movility and that sucks really hard in this meta for millions of reasons.

Anyways is not the worst pick, I spectated months ago a few Dia/Master Darius mains who are awesome with him in every meta.

Moongran
Reaction score
??? I don't see anything about it on PBE or via Google about Lissandra, where did you read it?

In any case If it's true I think it'll be stupid, Liss is not OP as it was months ago and she'll be out of the game for a long time, is not in the actual meta and they should start looking on Hecarim, Sion and Maokai (even with previous nerfs).

Zed it is, Darius not really because his powerspike is on lane phase and late game (full build), in any other point it sucks comparing with the actual meta Top champs. Darius burst is awesome (even tanky) but it has 0 movility and that sucks really hard in this meta for millions of reasons.

Anyways is not the worst pick, I spectated months ago a few Dia/Master Darius mains who are awesome with him in every meta.

I meant the already introduced Q nerf.(post means after).
I don't remember which patch it was. 5.5 ~ 5.7 probably.
anyways, she's still quite strong.

Reaction score
Some what fixed my internet problem on my new setup without playing league for about a week. Decided to test it out by playing a Bot game. The Riven went 44/0/6 w/ 5 penta kills.

Back