Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] League of Legends - General Talk

Moongran
Reaction score
SKT vs FNC was amazing :O
go watch if you haven't. I must say I'm really disappointed of TSM :|

Moongran
Reaction score
Does that mean they are getting another set of skins

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wish that from this season peel Samsung something there will not be sold separately; /

Moongran
Reaction score
Can I just say, I suck butt at playing support role and much better at ADC...

this is what I do to improve on any role/champion
1. pick up some guides and youtube videos to learn the basics
2. go on a custom game with ziggs intermediate bot and try to reach 100 cs in 10 minutes without dying. (not relevant to jungle/supp)
3. play 10-20 games on team builder with only that champion/role until you feel comfortable enough to play it on ranked.(probably most relevant to you)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What do you guys think about the FNC vs OG of next week (LCS EU)? seems like it'll be very exciting and I'm sure it'll be an awesome game. I love Origen and I trust a lot on them but after their lose vs Roccat they made me doubt a bit, specially knowing that FNC has an awesome team which was close to win Koreans on the MSI tournament.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Recently picked up my favorite champion again, in an entire new role - Jungle.

Renekton in the jungle is hella weird, but consistently works:

Tank build:
ad heavy:
Chilling Smite > Cinder Hulk > Tabi/Mercs > Hydra > Randuins > Spirit > GA or Warmogs
ap heavy:
Chilling Smite > Cinder Hulk > Tabi/Mercs w/ Alacrity > Hydra > Spirit > Randuins > GA or Warmogs

DPS Build:
Chilling Smite > Warrior Enchant > Mobi w/ Alacrity > Hydra > Blood Thirster > Youmuu's > IE

Note** Even if you are going tank, if you get easy early kills and are quite ahead, you need extra damage, so going Chilling Smite > CinderHulk > Hydra > Youmuu > Mobi Boot's > Randuins > Spirit to give you extra early damage.
Ive tried both builds in the image, and has worked multiple times.

Not sure why it works, but it works great.

Level 1 start Q, use it once on Gromp w/ smite, or once on Golems w/o smite
Level 2 get E, go blue buff and use rageQ to heal/aoe dmg, then E to get rage, then wait for Q to proc with rage for heal or go to red buff and use smite to heal, rage E for damage, Q for free rage to get more rage E's.
Level 2 go to Wolves/Ravens
Level 3 go to buff you did not do above, doing the same pattern that you did not do.
Go back, buy Chilling Smite + Health Pots, then start ganking.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my game with my team in Team Ranked the other day.
We literally managed to stop them from sieging a 2 hp nexus, lol. Check it out haha.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my game with my team in Team Ranked the other day.
We literally managed to stop them from sieging a 2 hp nexus, lol. Check it out haha.

That Shyvana just threw the game and the baron teamfight was horrible by them, they could do it much better even 4 vs 5 stealing baron or just making pressure and focus. Was it bronze elo or what?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That Shyvana just threw the game and the baron teamfight was horrible by them, they could do it much better even 4 vs 5 stealing baron or just making pressure and focus. Was it bronze elo or what?

No, they were actually almost all platinum I think (1/2 gold). We had 2 gold players and 3 silvers.

Reaction score
Had some good games recently in ARAM and normals. Mostly been playing CSGO and waiting for BO3 atm.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
New champion: Tahm Kench - The River King

Passive: An Acquired Taste
Tahm Kench applies a stack of An Acquired Taste to all enemy champions he hits with basic attacks or damaging abilities. Once he’s applied three stacks, he can interact with them… differently.

Q: Tongue Lash
Tahm Kench roots himself briefly while launching his tongue in a target direction. Tongue Lash stops once it hits a target, damaging and stunning minions and monsters, while damaging and slowing enemy champions unless they have three stacks of An Acquired Taste - then he stuns them instead.

W: Devour
Tahm Kench briefly swallows a nearby targeted unit. Enemies suffer a portion of their max health as magic damage. In addition:

Minions and monsters: Once Tahm Kench Devours an enemy minion or monster, he can reactivate the ability to spit them out in a target direction. They deal damage to whoever they hit.
Allied Champions: When Tahm Tahm Kench devours an allied champion, he renders his ally immune from damage and gains extra movement speed when he heads toward enemy champions. Both Tahm Kench and his edible ally can choose when the latter leaves.
Enemy Champions: Tahm Kench can only Devour enemy champions once he’s applied three stacks of An Acquired Taste to them. His movement speed is drastically reduced while enemy champs - who suffer greatly reduced vision and can only see things immediately around the River King - are in his belly.

E: Thick Skin
Passive: All damage Tahm Kench takes is turned into grey health. Once he leaves combat, the grey health falls off, healing him for a portion of the amount of grey health he’s earned.
Active: Tahm Kench converts his grey health into a shield that quickly falls off.

R: Abyssal Voyage
Passive: All of Tahm Kench’s damage scales with his maximum health.
Active: Tahm Kench opens his maw, offering an ally a spot inside his belly. Once they jump in, or once Tahm Kench decides he’s diving solo, he starts channeling, conjuring a whirlpool beneath him before diving in, reappearing a few seconds later at his target location. Abyssal Voyage has a huge range, but the ability is pretty well telegraphed by its lengthy cast.

Source:

He meant to be a support but top lane could just be as good for him. He seems really strong and I like the grey health idea.

Reaction score
His R is kinda like Rek'Sai even though it doesn't go that far. Overall, just another weird champ.

Edit:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys! Does anyone still play LoL? I have recently started playing this game, and it's really awesome! However, I had a very serious problem: D Due to my bad skill, I've been playing on a very low rating, and I didn't like it at all :( My boyfriend plays a lot of LoL and he has a very high rating! I wanted to have the same rating as him. He has recommended me , and now I am Diamond 4, just like him: D Hehe, I have almost the highest rank in the game!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got drunk and talked into playing with a friend last night. Ranked, no less, even though I haven't played SR for at least 3 months. And naturally, lost every game. Tried to do some more today when I sobered up and I'm still gettting shat on (1-7 total). What's the current jungle meta? Seems like hyper-aggressive early damage junglers now, from what I've run into: Vi, Lee, Yi, Yasuo, Rengar, Jarvan.

Back