Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC] League of Legends - General Talk

Reaction score
Re: League of Legends - General Talk

Gold is cool and shiny!

I've got some of you already but for those that want to add me I only really play on EUw - Loud Spy

I bounced around silver rank all last year, due to traveling so much I only had the chance to play the odd evening and weekend, so it was troll and afk central. This year is much better, I had a few afk's in placements but started in S3, got to S1 now, ready to march on gold!

All the name changes confuse me btw :p If you add me, tell me who you are!

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Gratz on that gold.

I got a bad right click, so I got bitched @ yesterday.( was playing adc =p

And am liking Vel'Koz.

I wonder why Kha'Zix also has that ' (apostrophe) Are they like bros? Ik they are from the VOID.

Reaction score

Gratz on that gold.

I got a bad right click, so I got bitched @ yesterday.( was playing adc =p

And am liking Vel'Koz.

I wonder why Kha'Zix also has that ' (apostrophe) Are they like bros? Ik they are from the VOID.

Nope, but it has been suggested Vel'Koz made Kassadin as he is now.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Velkoz made kassadin like dat? So that's why he is op as velkoz (when played right :p)

But lol kassadin counters velkoz.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Just finished the most fun & competitive game on normal blinds. 55 v 56

Am on blue side as J4 jungle. The enemy team got fb on mid,velkoz. They had zed + evlyn .
L8 game They had gotten our 2x Inhibs and we also had their 2x inhibs . After a while we caught them offguard at baron. Jinx with a great "R" got vayne instant. Then I used my combo + my ult on shyvana ( but wasn't able to steal baron ) We just destroyed them, but Thresh remained ( he was a good thresh ) And we went for the nexus to earn the victory. I haven't had this much fun, ever.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score

It will be like 2-3 weeks before it comes out to OCE/NA ( Maybe idk )

Can't wait to try it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm downloading LoL right now :)
Haven't played for months+!
Seems I lost my account info so I'll have to recover, until then smurf time!

Reaction score

I noticed the matchmaking is really bad. Levels etc. look like they don't matter anymore. Just check up with LoLNexus when in loading screen/in-game.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

The matchmaking for team builder is bugged atm, Riot already knows about it and it's being fixed.

ign: I am the Wizard // B2; Not generally an awful player, I just decided to do rankeds as soon as S3 started and as soon as I got to level 30.... which made my account get B5 MMR :-( + I'm very lazy so I generally don't do ranked much and just randomly play every game mode available :3

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Though I did not win, but it was fun. I usually don't like mirror matches, but opp vayne was good. Dat lee carried though :p

Edit :

I just played khazix jungle, I forgot to take smite. It wasn't a disaster but, it sucks without smite.

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score

started playing rank and tried to move away from riven
atm playing:
- Aatrox jungle
- Twitch ADC

Aatrox owns in the jungle but he feels weak in top lane. Trying to get more damage on him, but I never have enough gold, since I have to buy 4 defensive items (tabi boots, spirit, jungle item with tenacity, and that popular randuins). Ofcourse I buy Botrk either as my first or second item.

Reaction score

Why would you need to get 4 defensive items? Why is he weak toplane?

Building your champ is all up to you, yes getting defensive items makes you last, but it doesn't help you kill. And while some champions have lower win ratio's, most of that is due to popular picks that counter that champ.

Back