[PC] League of Legends - General Talk

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 171920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 541
  1. #391
    Super Moderator! Shoelace is offline
    Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,566Posts

    Re: [PC] League of Legends - General Talk

    [PC] League of Legends - General Talk
    Quote Originally Posted by Takeoverkyle View Post
    How does that work when I wasn't playing in the private match lobby section?
    Not BOTS as in a BOT game but people using bots, I heard about it somewhere where people are using bots to get through the first levels or something.

  2. #392
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Takeoverkyle is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    978Posts

    Re: [PC] League of Legends - General Talk

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoelace View Post
    Not BOTS as in a BOT game but people using bots, I heard about it somewhere where people are using bots to get through the first levels or something.
    Ahh, that makes more sense now. People can be lazy I guess.

  3. #393
    Preparing Riizq is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    1,829Posts

    Re: [PC] League of Legends - General Talk

    Quote Originally Posted by Takeoverkyle View Post
    Ahh, that makes more sense now. People can be lazy I guess.
    Mostly it is done to get rp and ip. They use that to reach lvl 10 and get the rewards.
    Sup

  4. #394
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Takeoverkyle is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    978Posts

    Re: [PC] League of Legends - General Talk

    Quote Originally Posted by Riizq View Post
    Mostly it is done to get rp and ip. They use that to reach lvl 10 and get the rewards.
    Interesting. Never knew this was possible for people to be that lazy. Surprised they aren't banned.

  5. #395
    Super Moderator! Shoelace is offline
    Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,566Posts

    Re: [PC] League of Legends - General Talk

    Quote Originally Posted by Takeoverkyle View Post
    Interesting. Never knew this was possible for people to be that lazy. Surprised they aren't banned.
    Yes people exploit anything they can. They will get banned if you report them :P.

  6. #396
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Takeoverkyle is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    978Posts

    Re: [PC] League of Legends - General Talk

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoelace View Post
    Yes people exploit anything they can. They will get banned if you report them :P.
    I'll remember to do that whenever that happens again.

  7. #397
    Super Moderator! Shoelace is offline
    Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,566Posts

    Re: [PC] League of Legends - General Talk

    Can we not have any posting of how to obtain these bots and links to them. It's against the rules.

  8. #398
    Preparing Riizq is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    1,829Posts

    Re: [PC] League of Legends - General Talk

    Having bots is bannable 95%

    Though mods can be used like mkjogo or something, it is a skin changer. You can have any skin you want. Only you can see it and not the others.
    Any fun game mods released? Other than urf (man that was fun as heck!
    Sup

  9. #399
    Super Moderator! Shoelace is offline
    Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,566Posts

    Re: [PC] League of Legends - General Talk

    Sion overhaul soon? What are you guys expecting or wanting to see?



    Leaked image someone found or datemined

  10. #400
    Retired lRetros is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    Madrid, SpainLocation
    289Posts

    Re: [PC] League of Legends - General Talk

    Quote Originally Posted by Riizq View Post
    Having bots is bannable 95%

    Though mods can be used like mkjogo or something, it is a skin changer. You can have any skin you want. Only you can see it and not the others.
    Any fun game mods released? Other than urf (man that was fun as heck!
    Riot implemened months ago a jungler timer but l still use MK Jogo because is much more comfortable for junglers, you can see the timers in the minimap and it pings you when a buff is up (useful if you forget it or you are not looking it at the moment).

    Also I don't need to waste money in that expensive skins, I can have all of them and I don't care if it's client side, if I can see it's enough for me and no risk of ban if I don't say anything.

    I would stop using this program but timers are better that Riot ones and i don't need to pay 10or 20€ for a fucking skin, the prizes are stupid and I can't understand why everyone buys them..

  11. #401
    Super Moderator! Shoelace is offline
    Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,566Posts

    Re: [PC] League of Legends - General Talk

    Quote Originally Posted by lRetros View Post
    Riot implemened months ago a jungler timer but l still use MK Jogo because is much more comfortable for junglers, you can see the timers in the minimap and it pings you when a buff is up (useful if you forget it or you are not looking it at the moment).

    Also I don't need to waste money in that expensive skins, I can have all of them and I don't care if it's client side, if I can see it's enough for me and no risk of ban if I don't say anything.

    I would stop using this program but timers are better that Riot ones and i don't need to pay 10or 20€ for a fucking skin, the prizes are stupid and I can't understand why everyone buys them..
    Any 3rd party application isn't allowed and could get you banned.

    People buy skins because they are one of the only ways riot gets its income, if everyone stopped buying skins then LoL would probably stop due to lack of funds.

  12. #402
    "Ooh, Jesus Christ!" Mr Slave is offline
    LegendRank
    Sep 2002 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    15,653Posts

    Re: [PC] League of Legends - General Talk

    That's not the answer to his question. His question was why people buy them, not what would happen to the game if we stopped.
    Don't say the 2 are connected, no one buys skins to keep Riot going, they buy them because they want them.

  13. #403
    Nae-un <33 Thane Krios is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    CaliforniaLocation
    568Posts

    Re: [PC] League of Legends - General Talk

    Have any of you been on a collegiate team for League of Legends? I'm an incoming freshmen and am thinking about joining the challenger 5s there at Irvine University. I'm wondering for those whom have actual experience in the matter.

  14. #404
    F**KIN LEGEND! exclamatio is offline
    LegendRank
    May 1986 Join Date
    Merry EnglandLocation
    22,152Posts

    Re: [PC] League of Legends - General Talk

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Slave View Post
    That's not the answer to his question. His question was why people buy them, not what would happen to the game if we stopped.
    Don't say the 2 are connected, no one buys skins to keep Riot going, they buy them because they want them.
    I agree, it never crosses my mind that I'm keeping Riot going when I buy a skin. It's because I want the skin, I get enjoyment from playing the champion and want to keep the looks fresh, sometimes I just think a skin looks great and I'll get it if I play the champ at least semi often. I could get the program to unlock skins locally, but I also enjoy the community aspect, with other people seeing the skin I'm using and vice versa.

    I do like that you don't buy any ingame power advantages with cash, that's one reason why I'm actually happy to keep putting money into the game for skins. I never unlocked a character with RP either, only skins. Can't wait to get the victorious Morgana after this season too!

  15. #405
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Adult is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    mental is satanLocation
    480Posts

    Re: [PC] League of Legends - General Talk

    Not sure where to post this, figured this would be the best place.

    Looking to teach a Silver V - Gold V on the ways of the jungle Lee Sin.

    Currently Diamond 2, Gold 2, Silver V. (Smurf accounts to play with not-as-good friends).

    Recently just hit my promotion series on D3 and got to D2 using my Lee Sin Jungle.

    As they say "If you're able to teach it, then you really know it", so wanting to find out how well I know the champ.

    I would be teaching you everything from runes, masteries, build options, where to go when, when to dragon, when to baron, "The Insec", and such things a Lee Sin needs to know.

    Add me on skype if your interested, I would only like people who honestly have a love for Lee Sin like I do, because if you don't love the champ, then you will not be able to play him to his max.

    Skype: Sinthed


    P.S. I plan on starting a seperate thread to teach misc champion basics, such as what runes and masteries, opt outs/ins for builds, and basic mechanics. Hoping to help as many people out as I can, as I was taught by a D1 and just hoping to spread the joy of teaching.



Advertisement