[PC] League of Legends - General Talk

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2022232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    549Posts

Re: [PC] League of Legends - General Talk

[PC] League of Legends - General Talk
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoelace View Post
    What are you talking about? The oldest skin would be the first champion made?
    As in updated splash art. Everyones splash seems to be updated except for Warwick and Katarina

Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,566Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drksage View Post
    As in updated splash art. Everyones splash seems to be updated except for Warwick and Katarina
    There is lots of champions with splash arts that haven't been updated.

Alistar's is quite old, so is fiddlestick, Anivia, Gragas just to name a few.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    549Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shoelace View Post
    There is lots of champions with splash arts that haven't been updated.

Alistar's is quite old, so is fiddlestick, Anivia, Gragas just to name a few.
    Alistar and Fiddlesticks splash arts are pretty new compared to Anivia and Gragas
    Spoiler:

but yea Warwick is the oldest now, but there are a few that need to be updated http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_champions

WW, Eve, Anivia, Rammus, Taric, Kat, corki, poppy, grag, kennen, xin, irelia, maokai, etc etc
    Last edited by drksage; 15-10-14 at 11:06 PM.

Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,566Posts

Alistar and Fiddlesticks are pretty new compared to Anivia and Gragas
    Spoiler:

I was just naming some champions that had old splash arts.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    Madrid, SpainLocation
    289Posts

Alistar and Fiddlesticks splash arts are pretty new compared to Anivia and Gragas
    Spoiler:

but yea Warwick is the oldest now, but there are a few that need to be updated http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_champions

WW, Eve, Anivia, Rammus, Taric, Kat, corki, poppy, grag, kennen, xin, irelia, maokai, etc etc
    Yea I wanna see the new Irelia original splash art as soon as possible, they did a great job with the new one of her Nightblade skin and now is my favourite one of the game, just beautiful!

Alpha MaleRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    1,829Posts

Damn the new splash arts are amazing!!

Though a few korean splash arts are much better than NA's
    Sup

True MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    The VoidLocation
    745Posts

After 50 hours of grinding in silver I finally made it to gold 6 days before the rewards. Cheers

True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    Madrid, SpainLocation
    289Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Baha View Post
    After 50 hours of grinding in silver I finally made it to gold 6 days before the rewards. Cheers
    Congrats!

I'm in Gold III, I want to be Platinum before season will end and I have the level but I've played 2 or 3 rankeds last week and SoloQ is horrible, always rage and sometimes not even fun..

LegendRank
    May 1986 Join Date
    Merry EnglandLocation
    22,152Posts

I wanted to make a push for plat and I honestly believe I can do it but the end of season ranked has been full of trolls, with ragers and afkers a'plenty. I've been helping a bunch of mates get from silver to gold, being able to dodge the game without losing my league has been handy for us a few times :P

Gold was my target this season so I'm happy with the result, plus I love morgana so the skin is a big bonus for me. Next season I'll push for Plat.

Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,566Posts

What's peoples thoughts on the new summoners rift, I love all the little details, love the litter critters dotted around the map.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    549Posts

it looks like the splash arts now; a lot more smoother. Im going to have to relearn some of the areas where you can jump over the wall, since the updates removed the "markings" I was use to.

LegendRank
    May 1986 Join Date
    Merry EnglandLocation
    22,152Posts

I really like the new map. Little things like bushes in slightly better positions for warding, and I love the new jungle creeps. Can't wait until it has the full updates live with reworked dragon and baron buffs etc

LegendRank
    Sep 2002 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    15,653Posts

I definitely like it as well, what I guess like most, is that when I saw it on streams, I was just like, this looks so different, it's gonna be annoying to get used to, but once you're fighting, you forget all about it, it looks right. But yeah, the flashing can be a bit annoying, completely flashing wrong because you think you are in the right spot, while you are way off, is something to get used to. :P

True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    Madrid, SpainLocation
    289Posts

I also really like the new summoners rift, my friends are not really happy with it because they don't have good PC's and they think now it looks like dota, so different and bla bla bla. I bought a new gaming PC recently and quality and performance with the new map are perfect and I bet that difference should be high with medium-low end ones and that's why they complain.

I love the design in general, it looks new and updated compared to the old one. Everything looks awesome but I think next patchs will be hard for everyone to get used, new jungle items, buffs and everything related will modify the meta and the strategy of game a lot (hope the best).

Just one question, can you jump over all the walls that could be jumped in the old map? I had some troubles trying it with some ADC's like Graves on the wall next to frog and blue on purple side but not sure if I just failed cause of visual updates or something internal really changed.

If it's the last thing Riven players like me will suffer a bit getting used with new map :(

True MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    549Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lRetros View Post
    I also really like the new summoners rift, my friends are not really happy with it because they don't have good PC's and they think now it looks like dota, so different and bla bla bla. I bought a new gaming PC recently and quality and performance with the new map are perfect and I bet that difference should be high with medium-low end ones and that's why they complain.

I love the design in general, it looks new and updated compared to the old one. Everything looks awesome but I think next patchs will be hard for everyone to get used, new jungle items, buffs and everything related will modify the meta and the strategy of game a lot (hope the best).

Just one question, can you jump over all the walls that could be jumped in the old map? I had some troubles trying it with some ADC's like Graves on the wall next to frog and blue on purple side but not sure if I just failed cause of visual updates or something internal really changed.

If it's the last thing Riven players like me will suffer a bit getting used with new map :(
    Nah. The areas to jump over have not changed; just the visual area. I main Riven and can jump all the walls I used to be able to in the last patch. The new jungle items willl make a good amount of champs to be more viable (might even help out my Riven jungle, but I doubt)

Advertisement