Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    Madrid, SpainLocation
    289Posts

Re: [PC] League of Legends - General Talk

[PC] League of Legends - General Talk
    Quote Originally Posted by drksage View Post
    Nah. The areas to jump over have not changed; just the visual area. I main Riven and can jump all the walls I used to be able to in the last patch. The new jungle items willl make a good amount of champs to be more viable (might even help out my Riven jungle, but I doubt)
    I think it won't help so much from my point of view but would be great because Riven is also one of my mains and I go jungle with her in most of games, I think is a really good option cause she suffer a lot cleaning jungle in early.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    The VoidLocation
    745Posts

Next season my goal is to get to diamond. Platnium will not satisfy me! I'm probably gonna grind when I have long breaks

True MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    549Posts

this patch may have killed riven jungle... the damage needed to kill these monsters + the sustain... going to need to try all the jungle items before I give up, but I didnt really think this update would be soo negative to her jungle

GammaRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    ON, CanadaLocation
    3,271Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drksage View Post
    this patch may have killed riven jungle... the damage needed to kill these monsters + the sustain... going to need to try all the jungle items before I give up, but I didnt really think this update would be soo negative to her jungle
    I'm actually glad you can't just pick up an adc as a jungler and succeed now. The jungle seemed way too easy when season 4 came out.

I really wanna see what the pro players pull out with this new jungle.

Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,566Posts

I really liked the new splash art for Ahri, however they not using it. Slightly annoying.

LegendRank
    May 1986 Join Date
    Merry EnglandLocation
    22,152Posts

Just got kalista recently and loving her. She such an active auto attacking champ, really love the style.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    549Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FrostWolfe View Post
    I'm actually glad you can't just pick up an adc as a jungler and succeed now. The jungle seemed way too easy when season 4 came out.

I really wanna see what the pro players pull out with this new jungle.
    Sadly jungle is pretty easy now. Gonna try ADC for kicks, but against bots. Ganking early is alot harder now if you dont have a way to save your HP

Quote Originally Posted by Shoelace View Post
    I really liked the new splash art for Ahri, however they not using it. Slightly annoying.
    It does look good, but it could be better. There are a lot of fan made art that looks better

Riven jungle is fun still

Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,566Posts

Riot started a new skin line. Dauntless, like championship, same sort of style however red instead of blue. Championship skins are to celebrate the end of the season. Dauntless will be released at the start of seasons, to celebrate the start of the season.

First Dauntless skin:

I don't actually like it.

GammaRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    ON, CanadaLocation
    3,271Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shoelace View Post
    Riot started a new skin line. Dauntless, like championship, same sort of style however red instead of blue. Championship skins are to celebrate the end of the season. Dauntless will be released at the start of seasons, to celebrate the start of the season.

First Dauntless skin:

I don't actually like it.
    It's just another money grab really.

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    24Posts

6/10 not bad but not good

Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    Down undah mateLocation
    1,586Posts

I know its a bit late...but im an OCE player :)

SN: CJEntus Blaze420
    Smurf SN: TimTheEnchanter

Main role? ADC
    2nd role? Mid

Most played this season:
    1. Vayne
    2. Jinx
    3. Shyvana

Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,566Posts

What's everyone's goals for Season 5, realistically. Of course I want to get to Challenger but that won't happen so I am aiming for Gold and want to start learning the jungle role and more junglers. It is what I lacked last season and seems like a major role where you can win... and lose games.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    Madrid, SpainLocation
    289Posts

My goal for Season 5 is get Diamond , got Gold last one and I was really happy because I thought I'd be forever in the toxic and unbrained silver league. Right now i'm in Platinum II because I've improved a lot and I got an awesome row at the start of the season carrying as Top/Jungler.

In any case can't arrive to my dream atm, lost +10 rankeds this weekend playing with afk's and toxic kids vs ex-diamonds and my elo should be fucked, got depromoted to Platinum III. With 80% of ex-diamond players in Platinum right now most of times is luck so with my horrible row i'm angry and I'll stop to play ranked for some time.

Forgetting this recently things i'm happy cause I've got Platinum pretty easy and I improved a lot winning some interesting and difficult games so soon or later I'll get Diamond.

I'm very competitive and get Diamond is just a challenge/dream for me, will fight a lot for it and go even far away.
    Last edited by lRetros; 09-02-15 at 10:30 PM.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2011 Join Date
    936Posts

Ok, so last season I ended Gold 5. This season I went 9-1 during placements and I'm currently wrecking Plat. Holy shit this game is easy.

Wonder why it's so hard to get out of gold, but easier to climb plat? Most people pay for eloboost to gold, just for the victorious skins, and then end up ruining the games for players who actually try. I don't believe elo-hell excists, but elo-prison definitely does.

EUW
    Primary: ADC
    Secondary: Mid, Sup, Jungle

Most played champs:
    Vayne 650+
    Lucian 150+
    Draven 150+
    Less is more. Simplicity is the key to success and nothing less.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    SlovakiaLocation
    1,540Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Manova View Post
    Ok, so last season I ended Gold 5. This season I went 9-1 during placements and I'm currently wrecking Plat. Holy shit this game is easy.
    In Season 4 I was Diamond 5. But now during placements in each game I had to play with boosted flamers so I wasn't able to carry them in all games so I lost 5 games. It places me into Platinum 5 After few wins I get on promo, I won first 2 matches and I am in Platinum 3 now.

I am maining jungle, but I also like to play as support (if I am not playing with some retarded kid on the lane). Last 3 games I carried hard my team as Braum
    MU Online - coding custom modules and templates for MUCore, WebEngine and other website engines.

Advertisement