[PC] League of Legends - General Talk

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24262728293031323334353637 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    473Posts

Re: [PC] League of Legends - General Talk

[PC] League of Legends - General Talk
    AD Fizz was already quite strong, that's quite a buff. I love how the META keeps changing most of the time.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2013 Join Date
    mental is satanLocation
    480Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Fate View Post
    AD Fizz was already quite strong, that's quite a buff. I love how the META keeps changing most of the time.
    Honestly, I quite hate it atm. The current meta for Top/Jungle, is tank. Almost consistently every game you have to be tanky. Thats coming from a D5-D3 point of view. The only Jungle ive played as of late that can build pure damage is Fizz(In both Normals and Twisted). Between BOTRK, and his W passive, makes him a fearful opponet to both tanks and squishies.

Then to Twisted treeline, ive noticed Talon making a comeback in it. Not sure why, but going full armor pen, and challenging smite is quite fun. Pop your ulti with full armor pen + Challenging smite, extremely fun. Fizz is also quite common jungler in 3's currently for the same reason above.

The reason I hate this, is ive always been a person that builds raw flat damage. Rengar, riven, jayce, ad fizz, talon, fiddle, ad malz, yi, etc. They just arnt in the current meta, and it makes playing quite hard for me. Just recently started playing 3's again, plan on starting up a team with a few buds and aiming for masters.

LegendRank
    May 1986 Join Date
    Merry EnglandLocation
    22,152Posts

I've got mixed feelings about the current meta, but it suits me bot lane with less assassins coming from the jungle to put their thumb up my butt.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    978Posts

Played my first promos to get out of B3. I feel as if I did good since I got 2 double kills and some good team fight moments. We successfully got 3 dragons and 2 barons in the time span of the game. Towards the beginning, I thought I was going to have a not so good game since it was Trist and Thresh on the bottom lane w/ myself(Cait) and Blitz. But, I was ok. Here's the link to the match.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    510Posts

could anyone explain the Kennen support trend? I've seen some pros spam it recently in soloq.
    I play him top lane sometimes but I can't see how he's a better support option than the current meta ones(Annie, Morgana, Janna, Thresh, Leona, etc)

I mean, his poke is great but no smart adc will let his Q hit you that often, not to mention his unreliable stun.
    then he has that lv 6 teamfight potential, but then again, there are supports who just do better in any aspect.
    not to mention his damage is heavily item dependent

LegendRank
    May 1986 Join Date
    Merry EnglandLocation
    22,152Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saii View Post
    could anyone explain the Kennen support trend? I've seen some pros spam it recently in soloq.
    I play him top lane sometimes but I can't see how he's a better support option than the current meta ones(Annie, Morgana, Janna, Thresh, Leona, etc)

I mean, his poke is great but no smart adc will let his Q hit you that often, not to mention his unreliable stun.
    then he has that lv 6 teamfight potential, but then again, there are supports who just do better in any aspect.
    not to mention his damage is heavily item dependent
    He's nice becase you can

1. Auto attack harass so easily
    2. If you can't land easy Q's then you shouldn't be relying on his Q to do damage, only to zone
    3. Constantly spam Q's into / from the brush
    4. His W isn't even a skill shot, so if you can't land easy Q's you should be maxing your W.
    5. The fact that post level 6 if you don't kill him quick he will stun you both up. This lets his adc do free damage if you focus kennen, and if you don't you get stunned.
    6. Only needs Zhonya's to have a decent input in team fights
    7. Support kennen doesn't have to worry about high damage

True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    Madrid, SpainLocation
    289Posts

Quote Originally Posted by exclamatio View Post
    He's nice becase you can

1. Auto attack harass so easily
    2. If you can't land easy Q's then you shouldn't be relying on his Q to do damage, only to zone
    3. Constantly spam Q's into / from the brush
    4. His W isn't even a skill shot, so if you can't land easy Q's you should be maxing your W.
    5. The fact that post level 6 if you don't kill him quick he will stun you both up. This lets his adc do free damage if you focus kennen, and if you don't you get stunned.
    6. Only needs Zhonya's to have a decent input in team fights
    7. Support kennen doesn't have to worry about high damage
    I'm agree but anyways it's risky, is not really easy to get Zhonias with Kennen supp and when things starts bad and you are behind you have nothing to do in late game.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    978Posts

Went to play a ranked game earlier, someone said "I'm going to make this whole team lose." He was right. He didn't ban anyone, picked Mundo and had mana related spells on. Someone dodged and so I went to play regular games now instead of ranked. I hate Bronze sometimes.

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    RhodesLocation
    46Posts

i began to play lol since 2012 but nowadays lol have been bored game because you have to do donate(optional) to get latest runes or even op champions.. But i have to say that my experience have been increased alot since the time i start to play Ranked matches and tbh only ranked matches are cool in lol... True story.

Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,566Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xDragon View Post
    i began to play lol since 2012 but nowadays lol have been bored game because you have to do donate(optional) to get latest runes or even op champions.. But i have to say that my experience have been increased alot since the time i start to play Ranked matches and tbh only ranked matches are cool in lol... True story.
    I don't feel like you "have" to donate. It's all free. Everyone can get "op" champions.

Don't really like ranked, prefer normals where you are more free to play champions in different ways and roles without being flamed.

LegendRank
    May 1986 Join Date
    Merry EnglandLocation
    22,152Posts

Yeah i never paid money for IP or champs, only for skins. So far I have 16 champs left to collect!

Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,566Posts

I need some good top laners to learn, any suggestions?

True MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    510Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shoelace View Post
    I need some good top laners to learn, any suggestions?
    I'm a top lane main and I play Maokai, Kennen, Lissandra and Riven.
    other notable ones are Rumble, Hecarim, Irelia, Sion, Shyvana(tp + smite)
    Last edited by Saii; 25-04-15 at 06:30 PM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2015 Join Date
    RhodesLocation
    46Posts

@Shoelace also try to play garen He can play Top lane as tank is op if you will make him fullbuild :)

Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,566Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saii View Post
    I'm a top lane main and I play Maokai, Kennen, Lissandra and Riven.
    other notable ones are Rumble, Hecarim, Irelia, Sion, Shyvana(tp + smite)
    I don't see how this tp+smite meta works

Advertisement