Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PC]LOA - 2D Sci-Fi Adventure RPG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[PC] LOA - Sci-Fi Action oriented Strategy Roleplaying game

Theo - [PC]LOA - 2D Sci-Fi Adventure RPG - RaGEZONE Forums

Legends of Azulgar is a Sci-Fi Action oriented Strategy Roleplaying game that puts you in command of a space ship, space station and a fleet in a massive sandbox universe. The game immerses the player in a fully interactive environment and a world rich in lore and Legends.

In 2XXX a terrestrial observatory on earth detected traces of an ancient signal from the distant solar system of Auriga. As the world's top scientists investigated, it started to become clear that this signal did not originate from a celestial anomaly - but from an artificial source.

With the signal now partially deciphered you are tasked with exploring this new and strange solar system and discovering the secrets of Azulgar and it’s mysterious signal.

Every shot matters - Legends of Azulgar is inspired by naval combat and focuses heavily on player ability with every weapon in action mode aimed and controller directly by the player. Carefully line up a torpedo strike to inflict maximum damage, lead your targets to ensure a crippling shell impact or charge in for close range combat.Bombard your enemy from afar with huge cannons!

Launch precision torpedo strikes…

DESIGN YOUR FLEET
Will you be a space miner hauling asteroids with your grappling hook (yes.. a grappling hook! More on that later!) or an explorer attempting to discover the secrets of Azulgar...
CHOSE YOUR STRATEGY

strategic Mode

Command your fleet in strategic mode and dominate the battlefield.

• RTS-style control with formations, engagement ranges, groups and waypoints.
  • Split your fleet to flank your opponent
  • Our strategic control scheme is a derivative of the award winning game Homeworld
action Mode

Switch on the fly and take control of a ship with your captain - pilot in action mode to directly impact the battle.

• Skill-based Weaponry
  • Shields: Shields only activate when the player commands - and only face one direction.. use them wisely or get crushed by incoming fire.
  • Afterburners: Escape the battle or use them to close range and surprise your enemy - but remember afterburners have limited energy so don't get caught out.
  • Missile Defences: Torpedo's and missiles are a BIG problem.. but time your defences well to counter then with your ships mini-guns.
captain customisation

Level up your captain and unlock new abilities and ways to customise how you play!

Special Cards (CyberSlots) that you can use to customize your captain.

• Some cards will be rare to find and only drop from bosses or youd have to be really lucky to find them in your new card deck. Some will be more easier to find.
  • Captains drop these cards once their Bridge module is defeated and other players or NPCs can loot them.
  • Yes this basically means full loot pvp if you choose to play on such servers!
  • Some cards will have active abilities and cooldowns and some will have passive abilities that improve your ship behaviour all the time.
  • Players can choose to exchange cards or play a game of poker or dice for them in pubs or outside the game
  • Cards will also be trateable on steam workshop

EXPLORE MULTIPLE SYSTEM
SOL

The starting system of Legends of Azulgar and home to Earth, explore, fight and visit the very reaches of our solar system.

SOL will be the first system made available in the game starting with the Closed Alpha release and will be a rendition of our own solar system set within the lore of Legends of Azulgar. Mankind has reached and settled in space and now commands the technology to explore the universe - what will you do with it?

• Planets
  • Asteroids
  • Factions
  • Trading
  • Combat
ARUGIA

Explore the system of Arugia and uncover it’s past - what - or who? sent the signal that brought you here and what were their intentions?

• Find Azulgar - a planet steeped in mystery located in a far away system and uncover the source of the signal that brought you to Arugia.
And perhaps more...
ENTER THE RIFT

The Rift: Access another dimension.. Dark... dangerous… and far from empty... But can you turn this strange realm to your advantage?

• Learn about the strange alien race The Morrids - investigate and even capture them as specimens.
  • Use the dimension to your advantage - disappear into the Rift and use it to strike from where they least expect.

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks good, I made similar as a side project for web browsers. Gotta love old-school 2D, top-down sci-fi flight in open galaxies, :).

I wish you all the best of luck, and will watch your game as time passes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks good, I made similar as a side project for web browsers. Gotta love old-school 2D, top-down sci-fi flight in open galaxies, :).

I wish you all the best of luck, and will watch your game as time passes.

Thank you fallenfate :)

we planing create tonight better version with first tutorial mission and improved stabilization and much more :) We preparing special campaign for game where you found this buetifull race inspired by Zergs from StarCraft ):- )))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We tested new Sun Animation :) i hope for good quality.. After create single campaign and technological systems we look on online playing tha game :)

Last edited:
Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I assume that's only the top-quarter (or sixth?) of the sun given the game perspective? Is there any frame rate loss with such a detailed animation, or are you using sprites rather than 3D models to help reduce this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I assume that's only the top-quarter (or sixth?) of the sun given the game perspective? Is there any frame rate loss with such a detailed animation, or are you using sprites rather than 3D models to help reduce this?

Hi, yes we use for animation sprites :) Actualy we release new video witch space facelift :) Come news on .

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha, its fun to see how similar it looks to how my project was going in the past. Looks good, :). Are the ship sprites temporary and will have effects later (like reflections, panels, etc.)? One thing I think also is the sun is a bit too HD if you know what I mean, because the space nebula background is similar to pastel colours, but the sun has a bold contrast.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To: fallenfate

Thank you :) yes we planing create better physX for space "planets, suns and asteroids" for colision :))) yes we must tuned many problems graphics etc :)

To: Henmoro

Thank you we ove for your interest in the game :) We preparing for new build 0.4 many new features ):))) Actualy we look for any who can help us with precent project on Japany and Chine.

Reaction score
Actualy we look for any who can help us with precent project on Japany and Chine.

I'm actually pretty fluent in Japanese, Chinese, and German, - Though I really don't have the free time to help right now, I'm having allot of things to deal with in life right now, - Your project is coming around very smoothly, And I wish I was able to help you guys. Sorry I cannot be of much more use though :(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm actually pretty fluent in Japanese, Chinese, and German, - Though I really don't have the free time to help right now, I'm having allot of things to deal with in life right now, - Your project is coming around very smoothly, And I wish I was able to help you guys. Sorry I cannot be of much more use though :(:

Oh thank you Henmoro, your help is welcome :) Japanese, Chinese and German is realy good. We planinc create token for community after we start create online world. We create there some variants and after community chose best variant we create it :) Actualy we create Singleplayer campaign :) We are open to new ideas.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice project))
Remembered the old Russian game, Space Rangers, maybe u know)
P.S:You are going to make the online mode?
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QShmGfGqchc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice project))
Remembered the old Russian game, Space Rangers, maybe u know)
P.S:You are going to make the online mode?
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QShmGfGqchc

Thank you :) yes Space Rangers is realy perfect game i remember :) And of course we planing create MMO server for game for community we hope for any players who play this game on MMO server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey :) We have some good news for you. New LOA version 0.4 is realy soon and first website for game is ready on . Look on dev video space generation from coming build version 0.4.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Friends :) i have news from 0.4 version developing :) actuualy we started official discussion forum for game on . Actualy we work on last tasks for new update and after we finished we release it on .

New

- Space Generation "Planets, Suns, Asteroids, etc...
- Space Background Generation
- Create Loader for updates - in progress
- Integration 3 quests for start - in progress
- Editor for Quests - in progress
- Better Spaceships graphics
- Better Artificial Intelligence for Spaceships
- Sun Animations
- Planets
- Movable asteroids
- User configurable parameters for game
- Wrecks after ship Destroings
- Better minimap
- Colectiong randomly items from wrecks

Update

- New Game interface
- Some bugs have been fixed.

What we planing for future on new patchnotes? .-)

- Building our space ship
- Command your partner capital ship
- Building your station
- Create Battlegrounds
- Online Masive Multiplayer
- And many other...

Thank you all for your attention and we wish you a good day commanders.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LoA steps into next develop fase and with upcoming build v0.4 LusorionCreatives brings you many improvements which you can see in list below. With future updates we would like to add features such as multiplayer or building your own battleship. We create an updater (or starter) which will check the latest version of LoA from our server. We added some sounds too, so you can finaly hear our game but it isn't still final and we would like to add sounds of ship´s fire explosions, battle songs and much more.
In this latest build there are some basic quests where you can find core informations about LoA´s universe and fractions.

Here is the list of new features in version 0.4
• Improved spacecrafts graphic
• Improved AI
• Stars animation
• Planets
• Moving asteroids
• Self-generated space
• Added some game settings
• Ship wrecks
• Improved minimap

If you are interested in this build v0.4 and in case of positive feeedback, we are planning to implement multiplayer battles with you friends or random oponents.

And what about version 0.5?
• Game save / load
• Building you own battleship
• Some new cool 3D effects (stars and planets designs)
• Achievements
• Basic multiplayer (battlegrounds)
• Scoreboard for fights in battlegrounds
• Item collecting

Reactions: DNC
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear fans,

After few days of silence, we are back here with a good news for all, who have got a mobile phone or tablet with Android. Already for some part of time we have been working and testing the port created for the game LOA, which was developed with cooperation with the Crazy Eye Studio. The game will run on minimal version of Android 3.0. On the future we would like to prepare also ports for Windows Mobile and iOS.Very soon You will be able to download the game for free on the , where you can find also another our created games. You found video on our funpage. Big regards for your any posts and feedback for better game :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

We would like to introduce the first beta test version of the Android operating system. The game should run smoothly on most devices running on version 3.0. The current build has been tested on "Xiaomi MiPad, Xiaomi MI4 and Note 4". We are very grateful for beta testing of the game LOA and your feedback here in comments on what device you're game to try and improve on what would later build. You can see new dev. video for Android Platform - . Game is haevy inspired from Ultima Online world system.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear gamers,

We are honored to introduce you news for our game Legend of Azulgar You can choose to switch between 2D and 3D dimension. lf you prefer retro and you like to have summary, or you prefer amazing graphic and have everything firsthand. In LoA is your choose.

Why do we do that?

Answer is easy, Today has everyone smartphone or tablet, yes maybe you know, our game will be multiplatform, it means, you can start play on your hi-tech computer and continue on your smartphone or tablet offline. With your support, we plan to camping on kickstarter, get game on steam and optimize for VR.

Do you like Lego?

Of course everyone likes lego. And that's why you will like our game, you can modify or upgrade your ship. Do you like fast starship or battleship? In LoA you can choose what you want. Do you have little laser tower? No problem, you can build many laser towers in short moment.

Our second news is new alien civilization Morrid. You will have lots of problems with them…

Humans always desired for finding life on other planets. In 26. century this policy was changed and further exploration of the universe was banned. Criminal organisation Black Sun do not cared about ban and continued hunt for new technologies and resources. They searched far out of our galaxy, up they discovered strange system Mora. What they found and woke up, was older than our own world.

If you are interested about LoA and you want to support us. You can do it with our crowfunding. You found more images on our page. Thank you for your feedback.

##############################################

We start our webhosting sollution with unlimited domain per service at
for gain any money on game developing

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello dear community! We just release big update on Steam and you can try it! :) We hope for any feedback from your side for next progress :)

Video preview:

Some screens:

Back