Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is anyone playing WoW Classic?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Planning but I'm not sure if I could tolerate the only available server from my region. Closest server is Taipei, and I'm 80% sure most of the players wouldn't be English Speakers.

Australia is 200ms ping, can't play well with that ping as Rogue main.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would play if I had the spare money to do so, which is a shame as I did not get to play WoW at release because I lived on the coast and we had only super-slow dialup.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i never played wow in the old days, then i diceded to give it go now, but i found out that i'm not in the mood of doing alot of quests and grinding anymore, not only in wow but mmorpgs in general,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have never played this game, if it was a good game that would make me think again, but having to wait like that maybe I should not know anymore. I am currently playing a strategy game about AOE.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nah, i think classic wow will be a little dead soon?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I played it a little bit in the beginning, when the quenes were high, but i quickly noticed the game wasnt really my style of mmo, so i stopped playing after 1 week :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Classic has been spoiled by the imbalanced populations, rampant botting, boring as hell battleground mentality, the god-forsaken WTB BOOST STOCKS/SM/MARA PST. Classic is good but too old now, the new player mindset sucks.

Back