Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"Sword and Dragon" , Pick up your Sword and fight with the Dragon!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In the past two days, I played a mobile game called "Sword and Dragon".

Simply talk about this game.

The core theme of the game is to eliminate the dragon, to complete the elimination of the dragon by moving various types of cubes, combining or eliminating. It sounds like a game called “2048” that was popular all over the world, but it's not the same. Game developers have added the concept of "elimination" to "2048" which can only be merged in the same kind, and there are differences between the various types of cubes. It is not like "2048", when the cubes become the same number. Combined settings. Therefore, this game is challenging in terms of difficulty.

The main cube in the game are divided into: blood , gold coins, dragons, and swords. Combining blood cubes will increase the player's blood volume; the gold coins will be combined to get gold coins. The gold coins in the game can launch the ability under the game. Each ability can only be purchased once. The combination of dragons will accumulate the number of dragons before they can be carried out. Destroy, it will also cause the player to buckle the blood; merge the sword cube, you can kill the dragon. As the game goes deeper, there are obstacle blocks behind it (of course, this block can be broken), as well as various weapon cubes. Currently I unlock an axe box.

After two days of experience, I found that there is two different gameplay ideas in this game. You can take the simple and rude idea of combining sword cubes; you can also walk bloody and thick, with the idea of combining blood cubes. I chose the second one. Simple and rude merging sword cubes may cause me to accidentally fail to notice the blood volume, which will lead to the end of the game. Of course, this game is really fast and effective, and it is very easy (and very easy to fail). It is a high-risk and high-reward idea.

Choosing the second idea, the bloodline will become very high, but it means nothing. I still need to win this game. To combine the sword cube and the dragon cube block to destroy the dragon. Otherwise, it is likely that a large number of blocks will be piled up, especially if there are obstacle blocks in the later stage, and the game will fail. Even if you will be prompted what type of next box is, you should consider it carefully. Coupled with the merger of the dragon, deducting the special effects and sound effects of the player's blood volume, it really makes people feel irritating. This sense of wits and wits can be appreciated in the casual puzzle game, which is really praiseworthy.

There is also an easter egg in the game. After passing through the next area, the map of the area where the main interface of the game belongs will be lit.

There are also a few details that I hope developers can pay attention to.

1. Increase the fun of the story, the current game's story is a little bit weak, players may be difficult to have a sense of substitution.
2. I hope some points will be obvious. For example, Sometimes I have an illusion that I have not cleared the level 1 yet.

This is my experience with this game.

Over!:eek:tt1::cool:

Back