Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Retro Gaming: Anyone Love Doom or Half Life?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Back in the days, I was playing online.

Now old school games like Doom, Half Life and all that.

Who is into these?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I was younger, my favorites were the old-school games like Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis. I loved the challenge of trying to beat the game and the satisfaction of finally completing it. These days, there are so many different kinds of games available that it can be overwhelming to choose one to play. However, I still have a soft spot for the old-school games. They hold a special place in my heart and I will always enjoy playing them.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I was younger, my favorites were the old-school games like Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis. I loved the challenge of trying to beat the game and the satisfaction of finally completing it. These days, there are so many different kinds of games available that it can be overwhelming to choose one to play. However, I still have a soft spot for the old-school games. They hold a special place in my heart and I will always enjoy playing them.

You know, when I was a kid I loved playing Mario, if I was offered to play it now, like in the good old days, I'd probably refuse, because it's not the same feeling anymore, it wouldn't be the same game at all. What do you think?:dancemental::dancemental::dancemental::dancemental:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You know, when I was a kid I loved playing Mario, if I was offered to play it now, like in the good old days, I'd probably refuse, because it's not the same feeling anymore, it wouldn't be the same game at all. What do you think?:dancemental::dancemental::dancemental::dancemental:

I loved MArio. We always broke records for speedrun after school.

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
Blades of steel, Contra on the old 8bit NES is where it was at.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
While Cuphead may not explicitly seem retro in the gaming sense, it draws visual inspiration from vintage Disney cartoons. But from a gameplay perspective, Cuphead is a run-and-gunner through and through. Cuphead challenges players to take on imaginative bosses, sprint across stages taking out foes, and acquire upgrades whether playing solo or with a friend.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
me like the old scool games and for that me run a servers on mu online ORIGINAL the only ONE IN THE WORLD with a only /post command and make CS 1.6 servers :D to have where i can play on it with a COOL FEELING:cool:

Reaction score
Here's also a classic that i always wanted to play on the first generation Xbox
and i didn't have the opportunity, but now with the emulator it's possible...

Panzer Dragoon Orta
Panzer Dragoon Orta - Retro Gaming: Anyone Love Doom or Half Life? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing compare with Super Mario :ROFLMAO:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I remember as a child playing the hell out of Super BomberMan, I miss that game. Think it was on a playboy I use to play it?

Back